1. 1. What ticket have you Brought?

• Gold
    • Silver
    • Standard
    • Gunna buy Gold
    • Gunna buy Silver
    • Gunna buy Standard
    • Don't no

selby you really cant not spend your money can you!!

ill probably [if i go] get standard but its so far away in terms of money who knows.

as im getting my bursary which is paying for eclipce hotel and travel so to buy another ticket to another con at this stage is stupid cause that means more for hotel every night!!

but if the guests are super amazing ill get silver

OMG!!!! I have been grumpy all day as I couldn't make it to Collectormaina as planned but now I'm all smiles again as I've just bought myself a silver ticket.... whoooo hoooo!!!!!!

Couldn't afford to get the hubby his one aswell this month but hopefully there will still be some left at the end of next month or else he'll be stuck with just a standard (hee hee!).

Now we just have to decide weather to bring the kids or send them for a fun weekend with their Grandparents.... Dunno, it might make me look really sad when I call out to them in the middle of a Buffy/Angel convention.... what with being named Angel & Connor.... :-)

Roll on next Halloween!!!!!

i managed to get another 4 friends to buy gold this weekend still more to persuade yet, i'm doig my bit anyway to get people to come.

Nicky

:YAHOO:

I think you've now got a silver to your name as well babes! :YAHOO:

I've got a measly one definite and a few more thinking seriously about it. :YAHOO:

Yay i have my gold ticket! I have friends waiting to see if James goes next year but i told them they may be too late by then so i am rounding them all up to buy now while the tickets for gold and silver are still around. Its gunna be a gr8 event i know- the next year cant go quick enough.

• 2 weeks later...