• Lindsay Crouse ... Professor Maggie Walsh
    • Indigo ... Rona
    • Jason Hall ... Devon MacLeish
    • Erik Betts ... Agent Brown
    • Christina Hendricks ... Saffron
    • Mark Metcalf ... The Master
    • Mark Lutz ... The Groosalugg
    • Elizabeth Anne Allen ... Amy Madison (

True! I want to see everyone from the first set of guests and most of the second and third too.

Always want to see James too i know he comes over a lot but not for a buffy con for a few years and he would bring the usual several hundreds fans alone and good advertising too.

I couldnt see Robin Sachs (Ethan rayne) on the list either, he and Tony Head are really good fun together, he hasnt been to anything for years and a good guest too.

Edited by buffy2k

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I forgot about robin sachs. Looks like showmasters did as well. Whoever created the poll, can you replace one of the mercedes mcnabs for robin sachs? Harry groener would be awesome. He's my favourite buffy villain. Anyway. The more people that buy gold tickets, the more guests and high calibre guests we'll get

i chose

andy hallett as he is a fav of mine

marc lutz as another personal fav

and marc blusus because my sis loves him and i havent met him yet

why isnt ian Brody Hutzler on there,

andy marc and brody are brilliant together, absolutley friggin brilliant fun

amandaxx

It's almost impossible to choose three from so many.

I voted for Eliza Dushku, Amy Acker & Elisabeth Röhm as I haven't met them before however it would excellent to see James Marsters or Julie Benz or Juliet Landau or so many others in this poll.

I voted for Eliza Dushku in the first section, although it was a hard choice and I would also like to see Alan Tudyk and James Marsters (and pretty much anyone else on that list :poki:). In section 2 I voted for Marc Blucas and in section 3 I voted for Mark Sheppard.

This is so not easy as it would be completely wonderful to get as many of the "Firefly" cast together again. Nathan Fillion, Alan Tudyk, Sean Maher, Gina Torres, Adam Baldwin, Jewel Staite, Ron Glass, Summer Glau - JUST WANT THEM ALL!!! Jason, I knew you liked a challenge. :poki:

OMG... That was soooooo hard. :poki:

I voted for Tony Head because he would make the weekend so brilliant though I really wanted to vote for Nathan Fillion/James Marsters/Alan Tudyk/Adam Baldwin/Sean Maher/Eliza Dushku.

I also voted for Marc Blucas because I don't think he's done an event here before and also Mark Sheppard coz he's funny. Wanted to vote for Julie Benz/DAVID KRUMHOLTZ (how the hell did I miss him when I voted???!!!! :D )/Daniel Dae Kim/Charlie Weber.

But just to make it perfectly clear....... I'd be happy with Any combo from that HUGE list of guests as long as it included DAVID KRUMHOLTZ for everything!!!!!!!!

Edited by Gerrysgirl

some people who are not on your list but I would like to meet is kali rocha who played halfrek in season 6 and 7 of buffy, she has also been on greys anatomy and in some good movies. and laurel holloman who was justine in season 3 and 4 of angel and is now in the l word. but from the list i choose eliza dushku and mark blucas and iyari limon

Edited by kellanlutzfanforever

and laurel holloman who was justine in season 3 and 4 of angel and is now in the l word.

She's tied to another UK convention organiser, and has done an event for them every year since 2005. I strongly doubt she would appear for anyone else in the near future, and given her status as one of the lead cast on The L Word her appearance fee far outweighs what she is 'worth' for her role on Angel. Though she does love the show and thinks it's fantastic when people give her Angel items to sign instead of The L Word.

Like most Buffy/Angel fans in the UK I have already met most of the above list, so I voted for: Michelle Trachtenberg, Marc Blucas and, Lindsay Crouse (I was so glad she cancelled the Collectormania she was announced for because I was out of the country!)

Edited by vampireslayer3

there are some on the list who just wont come as much as i'd like to meet them ie gina torres, marc blucas

Amy acker, jonathan woodward are already in the uk next year so i didnt vote for them either.

I had to put james down (just inviting him would generate at least 300 fans and hes got good advertising too abroad - hope he comes)

Juliet Landau - she is just lovely

Elizabeth Anne Allen - one of the few cast i have never met.

Also would love to see - Eliza, michelle T, Lindsey crouse, harry groener, nick, emma c,, tony head,stefanie romanov,charisma,alexis,nathan and everyone else as well.

If SM can get any of the guests they are going for i will be over the moon but havent they all been invited to other things in the past and said no espeically sarah,aly and seth. Hoping David has a change of mind though and Joss would be a dream.

As well as Robin Sachs not being down on the list neither is Kali Rocha or Harry Yulin

Whoever goes in the end i will be a happy bunny!

Would it be worth advertising on Whedonesque they have a lot of people checking their site and to get the word out outside the uk this would be a good point to start with. i have sent mails to friends on sites abroad and they are posting details as well.

:D

Edited by buffy2k

Would it be worth advertising on Whedonesque they have a lot of people checking their site and to get the word out outside the uk this would be a good point to start with. i have sent mails to friends on sites abroad and they are posting details as well.

That's a good idea! They can be a bit funny over there if they consider something to be 'self promotion' or 'advertising' though. Definitely worth a try.

I've been emailing lots of my friends - including those in the US and Australia! I think this will be a great con - there are so many potential guests. :D