If you had one guest who would it be....

teabelly83

Ok guys and gals, we all list our most wanted list of people we want at the great collectormania shows, but if we could only choose 1 guest each we would want to see the most who would it be??

its such a hard decision as there are lists and lists of people id love to meet, but for me it would have to be either:

MR T

or

DAN ACKROYD

or

HAROLD RAMIS

or

BILL MURRAY

i think id go for MR T or BILL MURRAY as they would be the most rare to see i think

The person i would most want to meet is unlikely to attend an event like this as she isn't that well known and she hasn't really done anything that would appeal to the right demographic but if i could meet anyone it would be Christa B Allen, who appeared in '13 Going on 30' and the upcoming 'Ghosts of Girlfriends Past'.

Ok guys and gals, we all list our most wanted list of people we want at the great collectormania shows, but if we could only choose 1 guest each we would want to see the most who would it be??

its such a hard decision as there are lists and lists of people id love to meet, but for me it would have to be either:

MR T

or

DAN ACKROYD

or

HAROLD RAMIS

or

BILL MURRAY

i think id go for MR T or BILL MURRAY as they would be the most rare to see i think

So we choose one but you get four narrowed down to two.....whats up with that :)

MR T

or

DAN ACKROYD

or

HAROLD RAMIS

or

BILL MURRAY

So we choose one but you get four narrowed down to two.....whats up with that :)

as i said its a hard choice but i did say 'OR'

so we can list 30 people but just say or next to each of them?

Seriously though, my number one pick is Peter Cullen, the voice of Optimus Prime. Ive met Green Day and Bret Hart so this is the last hero i have left to meet!

or Frank Welker

or Kevin Smith

or MR T

or Chuck Norris

or Leslie Neison...

:(

Oh go on, you know you'd pay a tenner to have him shout at you ..

I really hope the two of you are joking, if there was ever a man youd like to shut in a room with Pete Doherty, Amy Winehouse and Gary Glitter and then blow it up, that man would be Mr Kyle......most irritating man in history of tv