just to warn you we are putting big name guest into this show

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

People say that the newer show we run, we never put the big guests in to them, well this year we are going to

SO BE PREPARED THIS WILL BE AN AMAZING EVENT :D:blink:

At this time of year we can get some guests that we cannot get any other time of year so watch this space

as soon as we have guests book we will put them up but its looking good :WAVE:

so keep a note of the date

see you there

JASON :blink:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People say that the newer show we run, we never put the big guests in to them,

I thought Midlands CM had a great start with big guest Bruce Campbell and Robert Englund and 3x Star Trek main cast and a Ghostbuster. Looking fwd to more biggies.

What is it about this time of year anyway that allows you to get big guests you otherwise wouldnt be able to?

Edited by nicky

yeh it's filming down time for a lot of american shows thanksgiving break and all that stuff...so yeah i can see why this could work.

im there anyway but that just makes me even more exited !

People say that the newer show we run, we never put the big guests in to them, well this year we are going to

SO BE PREPARED THIS WILL BE AN AMAZING EVENT :YAHOO::dance:

At this time of year we can get some guests that we cannot get any other time of year so watch this space

as soon as we have guests book we will put them up but its looking good :D

so keep a note of the date

see you there

JASON :dance:

Bring it on ;)

Are we talking TV stars or someone really big here?

That's what I was thinking. In the past when SM have said a Big guest is on the way its always been someone who's done loads of films, someone who is known for films, not just TV. Guys saying this time of year is better for getting them did make me think they meant TV stars though - or maybe they are people who have been in films but have are doing TV too.

From my point of view that means there's a chance or slim chance that some guests from any of the Law and Order shows and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles could attend.

I thought US TV actors filmed till mid-December (apart from the break for Thanksgiving)?

Edited by SunSpeed