• Dexter
    • Smallville
    • Grey's Anatomy
    • Skins
  2. 2. section 2

• Bones
    • Supernatural
    • Star Wars
    • Crime Con NCIS/CSI's/and another show ?
    • Chuck
    • Aliens trilogy
    • House MD
  3. 3. section 3

• Twilight
    • Star Trek
    • Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
    • Lost
    • James Bond
    • Ugly Betty
    • Transformers

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two cents:

Angel, Supernatural, Chuck, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and (I think) Ugly Betty are already being covered by other organisers over the next year.

I thought that Lost and Star Wars already had conventions being run?

I think there is an extreme lack of crime-show cons, and would love to see shows like CSI, CSI NY, NCIS, Bones, Numb3rs etc included in a con. I'd definately be up for that. You could possibly add Dexter to that too.

Shows I think you've missed? Hmm... how about The X-Files? There might be new interest thanks to the new movie. Also, A Town Called Eureka. I love that show.

By Transformers, do you mean the movie? Because if you can get Josh Duhamel to show up then I'm so there :P (The same goes for Daniel Craig by the way!)

I'm most excited about the thought of NCIS guests though :D

how come thiers no comedy sugeestions what sbout a uk comic con

possible guest

young ones

dinner ladies esp victoria wood and julie walters

one foot in the grave

my family

only fools and horses

vicar of dibley

little britain

league of gentlemen

the fast show

fawlty towers john cleese prenella scales andrew sachs connien boothnot sure bout the major but know the actor that played the chef hs died

benidorm

also british comic actors

john hannah (was in four weddings and also plsys the brother in law in the mummy films)

john gordon sinclair georgrys girl

plus as well as comedy what about a rocky horror reunion i know richard o brain regually does pa's at the stage show for the chairty he is patron of royal manchester childrens hospital scanner appeal

of the lisited choices i would say HP and 24

A Buffy/Angel event would be the one that would 100% interest me. Like my post in the David Boreanaz event topic next year is the 10 year anniversary from when Angel started, would be amazing if you could set something up! I would happily pay a Gold ticket price for an Angel/Buffy event. I know its unlikely to happen but it would be great if you could get David. And im sure that would draw alot more people in.

My second vote went to Bones, but i agree with most that that should really be in the Crime choice, still i would deffinately attend a solo Bones event.

Third vote, no question about it LOST!! Its the best program on TV but unfortunately i couldnt get the time off work for the 1st Lockdown. A transformers event follows this!!

Oh and as a suggestion can we PLEASE have a View Askew con? Ok so Ben Affleck and Matt Damon may not attend but boy would I love to meet people like Brian O'Halloran, Jeff Anderson and my dirty crush Scott Mosier.

Im all for that, bring back Mewes. would love to meet Jason Lee, Affleck(doubt he would attend though), Anderson etc. And of course Kevin Smith, Would be amazing!!

My first vote went to Smallville, it would be great to get some of the cast and producers and stuff together.

My second vote went to Supernatural because that's just an awesome show and I would love to meet Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Eric Kripke ...

My third vote went to Twilight because the books are awesome.

I think a Smallville/Supernatural convention could work.

Oh and as a suggestion can we PLEASE have a View Askew con? Ok so Ben Affleck and Matt Damon may not attend but boy would I love to meet people like Brian O'Halloran, Jeff Anderson and my dirty crush Scott Mosier.

Im all for that, bring back Mewes. would love to meet Jason Lee, Affleck(doubt he would attend though), Anderson etc. And of course Kevin Smith, Would be amazing!!

View Askew convention, i would buy a platinum ticket !!!!!!!! :D

Wow, there are some great choice on here.

I would like to see Dexter, Bones, Criminal Minds, Law & Order included in the Crimes Con as they all have a similar theme.

Voted for Dexter, Crimes & Lost (but believe Lockdown 2 is happening). If I could have more votes I would attend Ugly Betty, Supernatural, Buffy/Angel, actually most you are offering! lol :P

I know this show is no longer on but still has a huge fan base so possibly a Firefly / Serenity Con, as there are still many actors from the series and film who haven't done a con, or who haven't been to the UK for quite some time...:D

Other possibilities - A Town called Eureka

BSG

Firefly

Bonekickers

Primeval

I know some of these shows are also done by other people, but I'm sure SM have the contacts and resources to bring guests which are possibly unavailable to other event organizers and your cons do rock in a big way, so I would be there!

xx

I'm sure whatever cons you do decide to have, they will be as great as all the previous ones.

xx

Edited by Miss Scarlet

I voted Harry Potter, House M.D and Lost but i'd also love to see a Buffy and Grey;s Anatomy con ohh a greys/house con would be ammmazing i;d bow before any convention that did that

Buffy/Angel - Only because I do'nt have any interest in the others (used to be a huge Buffy fan but never watched Angel, so...)

I voted for the CrimeCon only because it's the only one I can't imagine having over here anyways. I'm more of a Supernatural fan but that's really already covered (and it's hard to get US actors/actresses over here, especially the big name ones!)

And I like to go for the underdog, but I think a Transformers Con would be awesome \o/ *lol*

Well, I voted for

Buffy/Angel

Crime con (CSI, CSI:NY, Criminal Minds, Bones)

Twilight

Also as I know one of my best friends preferences, here are the ones she would vote:

Buffy/Angel, Grey's anatomy

Supernatural, House, Bones

As for me I also join the group of people who would like to attend an X-files con. :D Someone mentioned Fawlty Towers too, I could support that! :) The cast of 'Allo, 'allo made an appearance at Collectrmania last year, so a similar would be great with the cast of Fawlty towers and other British comedies like You Rang MyLord?

Also - I know there were/are cons in this fandoms this year, but I think lots of people like them - a Doctor Who/Torchwood con would be awesome again. :P

I would love to see a Doctor Who/Torchwood/The Sarah Jane Adventures convention in Manchester. Manchester doesn't always get the best of the conventions or many signings in general (outside conventions) and this would be a really good time for Manchester Whovians, Woodies and Smithies to get together, meet guests and have a good time :P I know us up north are sometimes stereotyped as rough but we aren't, most of us are really nice :D

seconded by myself and my boyfriend. meeting jason mewes at lfacc was amazing. a view askewniverse con would be awesome :D

What about 'CHARMED' & 'GHOST WHISPERER' together?

'Charmed' has huge following as big as Buffy I would say.

Or BUFFY/ ANGEL / SUPERNATURAL/ CHARMED/ GHOST WHISPERER all together.

One big show on Supernatural theme?

Would work for sure, and audiences for those shows combined are huge!

That would surely be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! :YAHOO::dance::D:P

Not really bothered about section 1, but I love the idea of a Crime Con - with so many shows out there that have been running for so many years it would make a great change and with a great spread of actors to chose from. In a purely selfish vote however, I went for Chuck, because its one of the few shows to come along in recent years that has actually caught my interest.

I agree with other comments though - Lockdown2 is a must!!!

my votes go to:

Buffy/angel

Crime Con NCIS/CSI's/and another show ?

Transformers

i think the crime shows convention could work great, get all or some cast from ncis all the csi's, also you could go for guests from law and order! like ice t etc.

this should move forward, as itsa totaly different convention to our usual sci fi and cult tv and movies! it cud be really gud!

get abby from ncis and ill be happy lol

Please please please you gotta do Twilight!!!!!!

I'd love you all for an eternity if you could do Twilight!!! :P

Thats a really good idea!!!! I'd deffo go to that!