Latest Guest Announcement Christopher Lloyd

showmasters

How many more A-list guests are going to attend LFCC '08?

Six. :YAHOO:

Sorry, but IMO I wouldnt immedialty say all of them were A list, not by Wikipedia's standards anyway (let alone mine):

Wikipedia A List

Lloyd played second to MJF in the BTTF trilogy and second to Bob Hoskins and a rabbit in Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) - he wasn't the main sole star in any major Hollwood vehichle like the others listed in that link. Just throwing it out there. :YAHOO:

Edited by nicky

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many more A-list guests are going to attend LFCC '08?

Six. :YAHOO:

Sorry, but IMO I wouldnt immedialty say all of them were A list, not by Wikipedia's standards anyway (let alone mine):

Wikipedia A List

Lloyd played second to MJF in the BTTF trilogy and second to Bob Hoskins in Roger Rabbit - he wasn't the main sole star in any major Hollwood vehichle like the others listed in that link. Just throwing it out there. :YAHOO:

Fair point, but I was just suggesting a random number that would *still* be announced. Seems that my sarcasm has backfired. :YAHOO:

OMG!! :P

And to think I thought our David was joking lol (sing louder D :D ), amazing guest.

Okay Jason you've just lost all of your crew. Hope you realise that we will all be spending all our time getting photoshoots and autographs now instead of working!

Amazing fabulous guest.

I bow down to the awesomeness of Christopher Lloyd.

:WINCE:

Everything she said!

Money.. I used to know what that is, this is just too good for words.

I'm actually now hoping there's not too many more guests announced that I may want to meet.

Will have to give up food now !

Superb. Definatley looking forward to this!

Is there no way of getting Tom Wilson for this too???

Together would be awesome. Plus get Lea Thompson back. If not LFCC, then CM14. I met Lea thompson first time but would quite happily get another if she came back to have them all together on a poster!!!!!!!!

Wowsa!!

• Showmasters Admin

Just to be majorly nitpicking: he did do at least one show before, last year he came to Belgium where he happily signed (for free nonetheless), posed next to a Delorean, etc.

A true gentleman!

What show or convention was this? Perhaps you were mistaking this for a public appearance?

Should I be offended that you didn't believe me :P

Lol, I always believe you :P more like I didn't believe my eyes so thought maybe twas a possible random joke about something! Well I know better now haha :wub:

*sings louder* Chris-topher LLOY-OYYYD :D:lol:

Just to be majorly nitpicking: he did do at least one show before, last year he came to Belgium where he happily signed (for free nonetheless), posed next to a Delorean, etc.

A true gentleman!

What show or convention was this? Perhaps you were mistaking this for a public appearance?

yes it wasnt a convention, it was BIFF, a film festival