The "Post your Pics Thread"!

Lizzy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zara, you live just down the road, I'd have gone if I did lol!! Tooo far away from me :P As are youuu!! Hehe xx

may live down the road but would have to get past the doorman who wants his pound of flesh!!....or 5 quid at least! ha haxx

maybe I could abseil in off the roof? hmmmm a la james bond style :WINCE:

Here are some of my pics from the day, it's a shame Alice wasn't there otherwise she'd be on here too, I kind of hope she isn't there on Sunday either cos I can't make it. Everyone was very nice as usual! Hello to Luke, Tony Head's photographer/crewmember and hello to Doug Bradley's crewmember I recognised you from some of the photos on the Collectormania Midlands thread and thanks for your comment about my photos, that was kind of you and it was nice to meet you :). I spotted various other forum members walking around but the only one I saw and could put a name to was Crippsy.

mattmarinasirtis.jpg

Marina Sirtis

mattmichaelwinslow.jpg

Michael Winslow

mattdougbradley.jpg

Doug Bradley

mattanthonyhead.jpg

Anthony Head

mattemmacaulfield.jpg

Emma Caulfield - anyone else notice how she seemed to favour posing from the side rather than the front of her face?

mattcollectormania.jpg

Outside getting blown about, the wind blew right up my coat... bloody cold it was!

Emma seemedto do the side pic all the time, but she looked really nice, shame i couldnt have gone havent seen emma in yrs.

Yeah, I don't know why she does that, she's a very beautiful young woman whether you see her face from the front or the side and first impressions were she has a great personality too, she reminded me of Julie Benz actually, very bubbly. :)

good to see so many people at this event, i was dressed as emperor palpatine

S5000229a.jpg

and meet a loads of great people, here is my album of the event (sorry none with any of the guests there)

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b384/nli...20march%202008/

if anyone got any photos taken with me would it be possible to send them to this email address

palpatineuk@yahoo.co.uk

i'll add them to my facebook album of the event, and here is my facebook page if anyone feels like adding me

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=894485110

Sophie Aldred from Dr Who...

How you mean How, that kiddies thing, or something else lol? Cos if u do, it wasn't her... at least I don't remember her in it!!

Actually, she wasn't in 'How 2', you're probably all thinking of Carol Vorderman. Sophie was in a similar tv show called 'Corners'. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0149434/

no im 99% certain she was in how 2 if not for at least a few episodes. also was in zzzzappp (shows how young i am now :lol: )

Fantastic photos everyone. Just wondering, what was Emma like to meet? I'm hoping SM can get her for Milton Keynes hopefully in September or one next year as I couldn't make it to Manchester and need Emma's sig for a Buffy cast pic.

Edited by rickyparty

I'm hoping SM can get her for Milton Keynes hopefully in September or one next year as I couldn't make it to Manchester and need Emma's sig for a Buffy cast pic.

Seconded!

I got a couple of pics of me and my freinds at Collectormania (For those who were there around 4-5pm, we were the furry ones running around)

AlizeManMarch20081.jpg

AlizeManMarch20082.jpg

It was my first collectormania and it was brilliant, Im glad that our suits had quite a positive reaction from the public and cosplayers, and Ill defenetly be returning next time :lol:

BTW, if you're one of the few who had their pic taken with me, can you email a copy of the pic to me at JoeyAKALD@Yahoo.com , thanks again