The "Post your Pics Thread"!

Lizzy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emma seemedto do the side pic all the time, but she looked really nice, shame i couldnt have gone havent seen emma in yrs.

Yeah, I don't know why she does that, she's a very beautiful young woman whether you see her face from the front or the side and first impressions were she has a great personality too, she reminded me of Julie Benz actually, very bubbly. :)

Shes full face on my friends, Im biased and say julie is better as i know her but emma is sweet as well.

Fantastic photos everyone. Just wondering, what was Emma like to meet? I'm hoping SM can get her for Milton Keynes hopefully in September or one next year as I couldn't make it to Manchester and need Emma's sig for a Buffy cast pic.

She's very sweet and attentive when she's talking to you, very much like Julie Benz.

Does anyone remember meeting Jean-Louis ?? :huh::unsure:;)

You mean Jimmy Jean-Louis? I didn't meet him but he was next to Tony Head I think, when I saw him (JJL) yesterday he was talking to a little kid in a pushchair trying to stop it crying.

Wouldn't it be cool if he really did have that power, he'd make you forget you met him so everyone had to keep going back, lol! He could make himself have a MASSIVE queue of people thinking they hadn't seen him before and going away thinking the same so re-joining the back ;)

Wouldn't it be cool if he really did have that power, he'd make you forget you met him so everyone had to keep going back, lol! He could make himself have a MASSIVE queue of people thinking they hadn't seen him before and going away thinking the same so re-joining the back ;)

Agh, but what would happen to all the signed photos? and when the pen's ran out of ink? i smell plot holes :P

That took me a while to get that then!! ;)

Can you keep a secret Lizzy ? ;)

?

The haitians first words... "Can you keep a secret Claire?"

I guess he really did take your memory Lizzy ;)

did anyone get photos of Bruno Langley?? would love to see what he looks like now!!

Just wait for The-Dark-Knight to upload their pics :unsure:

Haha, touche, I saw him a few earsago in Hard rock cafe with his then GF Tina O'Brien, and the girl who plaed Candice. (and no i never stopped to ask for his autograph) I saw him esterda, he had a Q of about 3 and looked just the same as when he was on Corrie.

On a total side note, to those who keep menioning in other threads how the'd love to meet Christopher Eccleston, just hang around St Anns sq in manchester, he's often around there, i was lucky enough to spot him there twice, but only had the courage to ask for his autograph on the second time (very nice guy) I got the autograph on the onl piece of paper i had on me, a tram ticket.

did anyone get photos of Bruno Langley?? would love to see what he looks like now!!

Just wait for The-Dark-Knight to upload their pics :huh:

Haha, touche, I saw him a few earsago in Hard rock cafe with his then GF Tina O'Brien, and the girl who plaed Candice. (and no i never stopped to ask for his autograph) I saw him esterda, he had a Q of about 3 and looked just the same as when he was on Corrie.

On a total side note, to those who keep menioning in other threads how the'd love to meet Christopher Eccleston, just hang around St Anns sq in manchester, he's often around there, i was lucky enough to spot him there twice, but only had the courage to ask for his autograph on the second time (very nice guy) I got the autograph on the onl piece of paper i had on me, a tram ticket.

lmao :unsure:

thank you, I was quite pleased I got the one of both emma and anthony, it was the last thing I did today, just had to go for it.

I love the one with you, tony and emma :smile: glad u went for it? :D

And the rest of your pictures are great

Hope this works but here are my pictures from the day

2007_0513manchester0017.jpg

Tony Head - what a pleasure to meet he was friendly, smiley and a great guy. Love to meet him again

2007_0513manchester0015.jpg

Jimmy-Jean Louis - really nice guy started talking to me in French and said he knows 5 different languages :o I reli only know German and he said he doesn't speak German :D Really nice guy though and his dance at the talk was hilarious

2007_0513manchester0014_edited.jpg

Noah Cabey Gray - i just thought he was so cute always smiling and seemed reli happy, throwing his pen up and catching it. Felt like you wanted to put him in your pocket and take him home :P Nice kid, friendly and very upbeat

2008-03-09-1635-51_edited.jpg

2007_0513manchester0016.jpg

Emma Caulfield - Really lovely, friendly and bubbly. First time i caught a glimpse of her was at the photoshoot and she was lovely. She seemed happy to answer questions and sign things and she was a great guest.

I loved my day and can't wait for my next Collectormania :smile:

I felt quite bad after I'd asked because they had to move a few things around, then the people in anthony queue wanted it as well, just hope it didn't cause too much fuss. Worth it though :smile:

Great photos Zoe Lou, esp the one with you, Tony and Emma... and you got a full facial shot of Emma on your professional shoot instead of a side one!

Hope this works but here are my pictures from the day

2007_0513manchester0017.jpg

Tony Head - what a pleasure to meet he was friendly, smiley and a great guy. Love to meet him again

2007_0513manchester0015.jpg

Jimmy-Jean Louis - really nice guy started talking to me in French and said he knows 5 different languages :o I reli only know German and he said he doesn't speak German ;) Really nice guy though and his dance at the talk was hilarious

2007_0513manchester0014_edited.jpg

Noah Cabey Gray - i just thought he was so cute always smiling and seemed reli happy, throwing his pen up and catching it. Felt like you wanted to put him in your pocket and take him home :P Nice kid, friendly and very upbeat

2008-03-09-1635-51_edited.jpg

2007_0513manchester0016.jpg

Emma Caulfield - Really lovely, friendly and bubbly. First time i caught a glimpse of her was at the photoshoot and she was lovely. She seemed happy to answer questions and sign things and she was a great guest.

I loved my day and can't wait for my next Collectormania :poki:

I remember you!!! Hiiiiiiii!!! Your pictures came out wicked!!!!

xx

I loved my day and can't wait for my next Collectormania :poki:

I remember you!!! Hiiiiiiii!!! Your pictures came out wicked!!!!

xx

Thank you! ;) I loved my Emma photoshoot one so glad i got one now. I looked at your photos and yours came out brilliant :P

I wanted to say thank you to two of the girls on the organisers booth on saturday for convincing me to get the photoshoot cos i'm so glad i did