NEW EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT!

showmasters

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It didn't take that long. I found the background on google in about 30 seconds. The thing that took the longest was finding the Stargate font :D I then used good old MS paint ;)

Althought I've probably broken a couple of copyright laws in the process :D

Call the rozzers...he's doing a runner with some fonts!!!

OMG!

Crap in a hat :D Why do you have to do EVERYTHING I like? I thought June was going to be a good month for money!

You will need to clean your hat now Bec....I owuld air it as well as it will pong a bit

OMG My friend just emailed me about this. Haven't been able to stop smiling since :)

They've just made me very very very happy

• Showmasters Admin

I have a question......

The child price does that include under 18 months as would be a bit much to pay out.We will have a 16 month olld and 8 weeks old.Dont usually have to pay for them that young.

thanks

It's an interesting question. I've sent an e-mail to SM to ask as I'm really not sure what the age to start paying is.

Mark has posted in the Eclipse "general event questions" thread that a six year old does not need a child ticket, but if he wanted autographs he'd need a ticket.

My guess would be the same applies for Chevron 7 - and I am probably correct to assume your kids don't want autographs at 16 months and 8 weeks. :headscratch:

I'm not sure, I think you had better contact SM yourself, when I was doing the website, I asked if the information was the same, and was told the only changes were the child pirce, and that I was to remove the "Children under 7" thing that had been for Eclipse... so I don't know exactly what they are planning to do about kids at this event. Perhaps dropping an email to info@showmastersonline.com and asking them rather than just assuming? Sorry, just noticed this in here and thought I'd mention that.

SJ

xox

cool badge Petra :P:chair:

surfy sah xx

ps-I realise this is just the basic news and info to wet our appetites so to speak, but I will ask now anyways then the people in charge have a while to figure out the answer B)

when you say 3 day event, are we talking the normal Friday evening, Saturday, Sunday and Sunday evening with staying Sunday night for party?

cheers xx

From reading this i now understand, that basically showmasters are now taking on the world....

Soon they will provide peoples companies with direct banking to save you the hassel of carrying around cash, you go to work, get paid and it all goes staright to SM to save you the hassell...

Jebus, next year is BUSY

B)

A

cool badge Petra :P:D

surfy sah xx

ps-I realise this is just the basic news and info to wet our appetites so to speak, but I will ask now anyways then the people in charge have a while to figure out the answer :lol:

when you say 3 day event, are we talking the normal Friday evening, Saturday, Sunday and Sunday evening with staying Sunday night for party?

cheers xx

oo thats a good question i need to know whether i will need to book the monday off.... well i suppose i could get away with not and just appear in work on the monday morning as i wont need to travel.

it might be better to provide a sunday night party cause im not sure what the transport out of my lovely home town is like of a sunday evening.....

*points to the website* On the FAQ page it still mentions Heroes rather than Stargate.

Little Miss Observant :P How's you Bec?

Relieved to be having a break. How's you? :P

I will get around to e-mailing you and catching up. Don't need people saying "Off Topic" :D

• Moderators

When will the Stewarding details be up? I would like to know whether I still need an entry ticket if I want to work all three days (if you'll have me)... Thanks. :)

I forgot: YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAYYY! :blink:

If you read the post >HERE< about Eclipse crewing, I would assume it'll be the same for all the 'conventions'.

(Of course this is just an assumption, but it's probably the safest way to proceed)

When will the Stewarding details be up? I would like to know whether I still need an entry ticket if I want to work all three days (if you'll have me)... Thanks. :)

I forgot: YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAYYY! :blink:

If you read the post >HERE< about Eclipse crewing, I would assume it'll be the same for all the 'conventions'.

(Of course this is just an assumption, but it's probably the safest way to proceed)

Thanks for the pointer! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's nothing on Friday except the opening ceremony, which will be in the evening. Have your job interview then come and relax with us :YAHOO:

And the drink reception for the Gold Pass holders will be Friday evening, too. :firedevil:

Registration should start around 2 PM, at least it did at Eclipse. So nothing should clash with the job interview. ;)