Attendee pics

Morden

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i'm new *waves*

I however already know a few people on this forum i believe, for instance i no Laura who posted above and Lara and Les, and i also know Siaan (dunno if you guys no her, i think shes posts on here alot, or used to) and Andy Evans who was worked for showmarsters before i think.

Fort ide post a pic of myself from the HTW and recent events.

I have bin to alot of cons that showmarsters have run, so you might of seen me walking around.

Here is me in the VIPness at Heroes World Tour.

l2cc574871270db84e6ee24cx2.jpg

(this picture was taken by milo on his camera, whoop)

lb8a687b1e97c1f34ccb880mf9.jpg

This picture from Hayden-Panettiere.com (btw, if anyone on here is paperazzi(sp) i dont like you. soz, but i got wacked in the head with a camera.

l_b3befdf9c71e839bdfbf88d3da891718.jpg

This was just after i got hit, lol. and yes, i am a midget.

Here is me and Milo, signed by Adrian from the G-mex event (i didnt even go to it, a friend got this for me, whoop)

l_01f69268a4072029ad069f31f91e2dfc.jpg

So yeah, thats me.

I will be going eclipse, and i usually go to the collectormanias in milton keynes, all of the other ones are to far away for me as i am only 16 and cant drive yet : [

Hope to see everyone at future events :D

Edited by leanneofthedsc.

So yeah, thats me.

I will be going eclipse, and i usually go to the collectormanias in milton keynes, all of the other ones are to far away for me as i am only 16 and cant drive yet : [

Cool pics! How did you manage to get into the VIP part of the Heroes tour, that was a result!

So yeah, thats me.

Cool pics! How did you manage to get into the VIP part of the Heroes tour, that was a result!

It was kind of a fluke, long story short im good friends with some of Milo's really good friends, he saw me and my friend and kinda grabbed us and we got to be in the special bit, lol.

So yeah, thats me.

It was kind of a fluke, long story short im good friends with some of Milo's really good friends, he saw me and my friend and kinda grabbed us and we got to be in the special bit, lol.

That is so cool, I think I saw you in the never-ending photoshoot queue for Milo and Adrian at LFCC.

I kinda hope they come to Eclipse as well so I can spend more than 20 seconds with them! :D

See you there (there are pics of me in my last post, up the page a bit!)

Edited by Agent Bristow

Hello, i'm new *waves*

I however already know a few people on this forum i believe, for instance i no Laura who posted above and Lara and Les, and i also know Siaan (dunno if you guys no her, i think shes posts on here alot, or used to) and Andy Evans who was worked for showmarsters before i think.

Fort ide post a pic of myself from the HTW and recent events.

I have bin to alot of cons that showmarsters have run, so you might of seen me walking around.

Here is me in the VIPness at Heroes World Tour.

l2cc574871270db84e6ee24cx2.jpg

(this picture was taken by milo on his camera, whoop)

lb8a687b1e97c1f34ccb880mf9.jpg

This picture from Hayden-Panettiere.com (btw, if anyone on here is paperazzi(sp) i dont like you. soz, but i got wacked in the head with a camera.

l_b3befdf9c71e839bdfbf88d3da891718.jpg

This was just after i got hit, lol. and yes, i am a midget.

Here is me and Milo, signed by Adrian from the G-mex event (i didnt even go to it, a friend got this for me, whoop)

l_01f69268a4072029ad069f31f91e2dfc.jpg

So yeah, thats me.

Oh yes-that's right I have you on MySpace!

Awesome photos btw!

I'm shamlessfangirl on myspace!

I'm quite excited to meet other fans because I don't know anyone who's going :P

Hey there are NO enough men! come on guys! lol

Well, I will be going, most probably, (so hopping Adrian can go, I love all your pics with him, his faces are so funny :angry: ), will post a pic when I confirm I´m going.

Btw, would you mind adding me to your messengers or sending me an email so I can know you all people? It will be my first time going to a con and I will be travelling from Spain.

Here is my email: adrienne.tanner[at]hotmail.com

Hope to meet u there!

Edited by KarenRoss

Hey there are NO enough men! come on guys! lol

Well, I will be going, most probably, (so hopping Adrian can go, I love all your pics with him, his faces are so funny :wub: ), will post a pic when I confirm I´m going.

Btw, would you mind adding me to your messengers or sending me an email so I can know you all people? It will be my first time going to a con and I will be travelling from Spain.

Here is my email: adrienne.tanner[at]hotmail.com

Hope to meet u there!

Well I'm going but sure as hell don't wanna post my pic....it'll scare people!

Ah don't be wimpy .. you can't be that scary if you're willing to attend an event with members of the public :wub:

....I stick to the shadows....ok I'll dig one out...

Ah don't be wimpy .. you can't be that scary if you're willing to attend an event with members of the public :chair:

....I stick to the shadows....ok I'll dig one out...

Here we go......be afraid, be very afraid.... :wub:

Pict0001.JPG

Well, I just paid for 2 standards programmes so... I´m in! yay!

So here´s my pic!

959832769lng0.jpg

1155672026fma8.jpg

If it is hot there you will recognize me by my tattoo,lol:

tattooct0.png

Sorry, no celebrities photos because I have never met any important celebrity... yet :dance:

Edited by KarenRoss

Well I might as well throw some sort of selection box up seeing as its almost Christmas...

new-colour-1.jpg

PA200567.jpg

I was about to upload a 3rd picture but i realised it was taken at another event and i know how much all these companies rant against each other. tis like a warzone. or business as some would say.

hope to see some of you there as at this rate im driving down there alone :unsure:

J.