Guests days and prices

showmasters

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Is that actual policy, or is it merely a logical guess? Because I have exactly that kind of luck where it would get lost. I think I would have to claw my own skin off if I spent all that time and money for airfare, etc., just to get that stupid thing and then never end up with it. Yep, I'm an optimist.

Either way, thank you so much for the response!!

I can confirm it is policy. SM do keep digital copies of all the photos taken and if one goes missing etc they will send you a new one.

• 4 weeks later...
Will this list of guests and prices be updated soon with the new additions?

Was wondering the same esp for Charles Cyphers, Danny Webb and Nancy Keyes (Loomis). Please let us know which days asap so we can make holiday/flight arrangements. :rolleyes:

Edited by nicky

Ive got quite a few autographs but i always just stuck them in clip frames as they look better on my walls.Whats the best way to keep them in frames without damaging them?

Simple take them out of clip frames straight away ! As they tend to stick to the glass and bingo you've just lost your signed photo !

My advice to you is to buy a cheap 12"x10" frame ( A proper frame and not a clip frame ) and a photo mount ( 10x8 hole ) and mount them ! They wont stick to the glass this way.

What I do is I go to my local Wilkinson's as they do a nice 12x10 frame for £2 and mounts for £1 you cant go wrong. My other advice is use post it notes to secure the photos in place so you can easily change the photo with another with out spoiling it ! They only down side is the post it notes are not archive safe so change them on a regular basis.

Any clues as to if Malcolm will have a limit on items per visit per fanboy? just that with the stills, and posters, if I was to get a clean sweep, we could almost be talking double figures for me. And I'm not a dealer, either.. I'd hate to try to use dealer friends to use their quota after mine.

• Showmasters Admin

Any clues as to if Malcolm will have a limit on items per visit per fanboy? just that with the stills, and posters, if I was to get a clean sweep, we could almost be talking double figures for me. And I'm not a dealer, either.. I'd hate to try to use dealer friends to use their quota after mine.

From the FAQ....

How many autographs can I get at once?

The max number of autographs is 5 per person. Please remember all autograph prices are PER AUTOGRAPH, you get ONE autograph for the price shown.

If you want more than 5, then you can either go up when the queue is quiet and then the crew will normally allow you to have up to 7 or 8. Or simply queue multiple times and get up to 5 each time.

• Showmasters Admin

Thank you for updating the guest list and prices. Any chance of an update on who will be doing photo shoots too? ;)

Sorry I don't have a full list of those.

I was wondering if you have a price for Jimmy Jean-Louis yet?

He's £15 - As it says in the updated FAQ :D

EDIT - I understand that you have not named the other event but by naming specific guests that have been announced for this other show you are in effect advertising it as people will go and search the web for it. This is against forum rules.

Edited by Too Tall

I was worried i might not be able to afford to go but so far all the signatures i want adds up to exactly £100 which is fantastic. Now the only decision i have to make is which day to go, the four i want are all down as being there both days so either way i`m feeling much better.

• Showmasters Admin

I was worried i might not be able to afford to go but so far all the signatures i want adds up to exactly £100 which is fantastic. Now the only decision i have to make is which day to go, the four i want are all down as being there both days so either way i`m feeling much better.

Usually at 2 days events, the Sunday is a bit quieter, but with James only being there on Sunday. I have a feeling like LFCC, the Sunday will be the busier day this time.