what guests would you like for LFCC 2008?

mrsclairecarter

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since a few special effects guests have been announced so far, who would be interested in seeing Stan Winston at an event? He has worked on Jurassic Park, The Terminator and Aliens.

Other guests I'd like to see...

- Dennis Muren.

- Frank Marshall.

- Vic Armstrong.

- Lawrence Kasdan.

- Kathleen Kennedy.

- John Williams.

less of the Heroes people

and more Horror

this is a FILM and COMIC con after all

let the Heroes people take over the Collectormania shows but let us Horror fans have something for ourselves

Edited by vintageSW77

Anyone from Twilight before it gets HUGE in December:

Kristen Stewart

Robert Pattinson

Nikki Reed

Jackson Rathbone

Peter Facinelli

Kellan Lutz

Cam Gigandet

Billy Burke

Sarah Clarke

Oh look there are loads more of them and any would be cool guests.

Edited by Big_Pants

and more Horror

let the Heroes people take over the Collectormania shows but let us Horror fans have something for ourselves

Loads of the Heroes actors have been in films as well. Showmasters is just trying to get these actors while the show is so hugely popular, seems logical because it will attract more people.

As for film guests, I'd love that too, but definitely not limited to just horror guests.

and more Horror

Loads of the Heroes actors have been in films as well. Showmasters is just trying to get these actors while the show is so hugely popular, seems logical because it will attract more people.

As for film guests, I'd love that too, but definitely not limited to just horror guests.

McDowall definatley has been in a couple of EXCELLENT movies and maybe Pasdar the one but as for the rest ..nah

ok ill expand my comment

MORE HORROR AND SCI FI MOVIE GUESTS..this show is different to the others so let the tv folk swamp the other shows but lets have the Horror folk be it in front and behind the camera at this one

were doing well so far

keep up the good work

and i agree

BRING ON THE EVIL DEAD GIRLS!!!

Edited by vintageSW77

• 4 weeks later...

law and order:special victims unit guests please -

Mariska Hargitay

Ice-T

Christopher Meloni

Diane Neal

also id like to see main cast from

bones

ncis

heroes

buffy and angel

and finally some more horror guests -

anyone from halloween old and new version please

nightmare on elm street

candyman (tony todd)

props from labyrinth and gremlins would be cool

Edited by killerinc

less of the Heroes people and more Horror. this is a FILM and COMIC con after all

Loads of the Heroes actors have been in films as well.
McDowall definatley has been in a couple of EXCELLENT movies and maybe Pasdar the one but as for the rest ..nah

Agreed. I thought that was a bit odd saying the "Heroes" cast in general had been in films - we're talking about decent films people care about and not bit parts either! In addition to Near Dark (1987) Pasdar was in Top Gun (1986) but yep, you guessed it - it was only a bit part. Ali Carter was in Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) and the first two Final Destination films though.

I'm all for movie guests be it SF, Horror, fantasy, action or whatever. I think though it's predominantly sf/horror/fantasy that attracts fandom though.

Since a few special effects guests have been announced so far, who would be interested in seeing Stan Winston at an event? He has worked on Jurassic Park, The Terminator and Aliens.
I WOULD and have suggested him a few times previously. How can anyone forget he created the Predator in the original films??? Edited by nicky