How much is LFCC costing you?

Superman

and perhaps £70 for the dealers room

I didn't think about dealers room ... but I have to be wise and act as a responsible adult :P

Oh herve. I forget �20 for the bier :D

Yes, £20 for the drinks should be fine. We won't party too long on saturday evening

as we will have to wake up early on sunday :uhoh:

The other solution is to party a very long time and not to sleep :poki:

(and we have not to pay the hotel :crying: )

In the dealers room, there will be the new SFX magazine issue special Heroes ! I want it :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although the guest lineup is sound, after adding everything up it probably won't top £200, still pretty expensive (for me personally) as I'm a poor student and probably shouldn't be spending half this amount :thumbup: but some of those guests I really admire their work.

2 photosessions and an autograph or two from about 4 guests.

Originally had planned to have a couple of dvds signed by Patrick Stewart, but after realising he's only doing the Sunday, my chances of actually meeting him are slim at best, there's always a couple of hundred more hardcore fans than yourself :angel: plus, there's always the fact that there's nothing really there to help commemorate your meeting with him - he doesn't like photos being taken and you need to be really lucky to get him to personalise your item so I think I'm going to pass - this isn't a complaint, just an observation.

Won't be spending much on travel (£9 return by bus from Manchester) and I'd be staying with my brother where ever in London his new flat is so that's nothing for accomodation.

Well it looks like everyone is spending a lot of money, i would but there is only one guest for me so far so unless there is any buffy merchandise i dont have i wont be spending a lot. my credit card is still recovering from James Marsters in May anyway.

hope everyone gets to see who they want, i 've never been to this event before i go to all the others so hoping i can find some more buffy stuff for my collection maybe.

Nicky

Edited by buffy2k

£104 on accomodation, £64 on flights, train tickets will be about £30, autographs so far are around the £450 mark and about £200 for the dealers room - round it up to about £850.

Crap. :blink:

Oh Crap. :YAHOO::dance:

I spent £600 at Celebration Europe and I reckon this event could get close to that figure if I let it!

Already paid for the hotel at £60, tickets for £20 (early bird both days), so that's £80 already spent.

I would envisage about £250 - £300 being spent

Hi Fermanagh - greetings from the banks of the Foyle :D

Hey, how's it goin' up there? I've a friend coming with me to this who's from Derry city so the North West's gonna be well represented. :D

Hi Fermanagh - greetings from the banks of the Foyle :D

Hey, how's it goin' up there? I've a friend coming with me to this who's from Derry city so the North West's gonna be well represented. :D

Cool - I was starting to think I was the only one :P

Well my travel from Manchester will be around £30, the hotel is £40, Dom's photoshoot is £20 and of course an autograph from the man himself will be another £20, plus dealers & any other signiture on the day, I am guessing about £150 ish.

I can't spend too much as I go on my hols to America the week after LFCC so I need most of money for that.

This event is c osting me the most out of all the ones I have been to so far. But then, I think this is probably the best one so far! But I have to catch a few trains, plus pay for the autographs, entry and photoshoots. I also have to take money for lunch and stuff like that. So its definately going to put a dent into my bank account, lol.

£15 - Train ticket

£10 - Entrance

£25 - Patrick

£20 - Hayden

£15 - Torri

£10 - Poster(s)

Total £95

Anyone have any poster price info from last time?

Last time I bought a south park BLU poster for about a fiver

anyway I have £150

-£10 on entrance fee

-£20 on Hayden autograph

-£120 on stalls.

flight 144 €

hostel 50 €

train guess 15 pound (22,50 €)

hayden 30 €

dominic 35 €

entrance 30 €

hayden photoshoot 35 €

all the other stuff 100-200 €

guess 420 €

bout £250 but that includes my whole weekend in london- going to see lion king on sat, lfacc on sunday (meeting Dom and Natalie Tena), imax ticket sunday evening (OOTP), hostel, train tickets and food.

Then i'll spend a bit on the stalls of course