'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

If they changed the dates of the world tour itself doesn't it mean it's possible that Hayden and Jack won't be attending? Was it expanded to include LFCC or despite LFCC?

Please don't say that.

I have to go to LFCC on both saturday and sunday but for me to find out where the world tour is and meet all 4 guests on the friday is going to be manic

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone notice from that press release that the days have changed for London? They are now 30th Aug to 2nd Sept, in otherwords LFACC.

Does this mean the brothers might be attending?

I have my fingers crossed for this.

This whole thing is a mess, I've booked trains and what not to come down for this and now there changing dates and still not announcing anything this close to the dates- oh its so annoying!

I agree! I'm not from the UK so I'm travelling there for LFCC and was hoping to see some World Tour along the way, but it's really frustrating that there isn't any official word. There's a rumour now too that Ventimiglia&Pasdar won't be coming to London at all.

Can Showmasters confirm that the dates for the Heroes World Tour were expanded to include September 2nd as to include Hayden&Jack's appearance at LFCC, or does this expansion mean we'll have so start worrying about them cancelling due to other arrangements? (I dont have one, but I imagine the people with photoshoot tickets would really like to know)

Edited by LinP

No, it was 30th, 31st, 1st, which is why the guests are available on the 2nd. Now it's 30th, 31st, 1st, and 2nd, which is why peopel are wondering if it has been expanded to INCLUDE LFCC or if it's been expanded and they'll no longer be able to attend.

• Moderators

Until something is posted by Showmasters, I wouldn't worry. Both parties have been aware of what's being organised by the others.

Jack was announced fairly recently, and even Hayden's photo session wasn't announced for ages - no doubt waiting on schedule confirmation etc.

Of course things can change but I wouldn't panic. SMs do have the Glasgow show this weekend so it might take them a bit to get back to you about this if it's necessary.

The Heroes tour website has not been updated to tie in with the latest press release.

Here's a wild thought though,

What if the signing leg of the tour is being done at LFCC on the Sunday? and Milo and Adrian are surprise guests. I mean maybe NBC have arranged something with SM as obviously the structure for such a signing is well established?

Am just thinking of how a big comic con in America is now used by film companies to promote new films and for the actors/actresses to do a 'Meet and greet the fans' So see no reason as to why that sort of thing could not be done here.

Also ( and I may be splitting hairs here) is the tour not being classed by SM as a rival event, hence the reason why it's being allowed for discussion on the forums? after all it could be said we're discussing a rival event even though it is just a one-off, as surely some people will want to go to where ever the tour is on the Saturday?

Maybe there's something in that, as normally any mention of another event is deleted by a MOD.

As said it's a wild thought to throw in for discussion.

• Moderators

Discussion is allowed, but not linking to the website/s etc. Too Tall has already edited a few links, so that debunks that theory really.

I'd be very surprised if they wanted to do the 'signing' part of the Tour at a pay-entry event. That very much limits their audience in terms of who will be willing to meet them. Stuff like this is usually done by having in-store free appearances.

Oh and having Milo and Adrian as surprises would be a big mistake.

Milo is on This Morning next Friday, so he is certainly coming to London ....

Isn't he coming to London ? ;)

I believed that the actors who were in Paris would be in London too ;)

In Paris there will be hayden, Jack, Milo and Adrian...

I would prefer Milo or Adrian at Eclipse than as surprise guest at LFACC...