Latest Guest Announcement - Jewel Staite

AmberB

I know it's already been added on the C11 Forum, but I thought I should put it on the forum for the event this guest is going to.

JEWEL STAITE

kaylee03.jpg

For more info visit www.imdb.com

Edited by AmberB

Excellent I'm really excited 'bout this! :YAHOO: Jewel plays one of my fave characters in Firefly / Serenity yey :dance:

Nathan would be an added bonus as didn't get to meet him at LFaCC4 :dance: he was too busy and I was crewing :dance:

but anyone else we haven't had yet would be good too! :YAHOO:

surfy sah xx

has anyone else noticed that the filmography link for jewel on the c12 website is actually a link to brandon routh?

lol :borg:

sarah

Hmm didn't know she played in Superman Returns :D

:hathor:

LLAP :angry:

• 4 months later...

Jewel Staite wasn't on my list of guests I was going to see at C12, but after just looking at her IMDb filmography (possibly the first time as I can't remember looking at it before) I shall definitely go to see her. She's appeared in The X Files and a few other shows as well which I've only read about or seen bits of (Da Vinci's Inquest, Higher Ground and Wonderfalls).

I've seen pictures of her before from Firefly I think and later on the guest gallery page for C12 (and also possibly in this thread). I'm not a Firefly and Serenity fan, so even though she's gorgeous I only knew her from Firefly and Serenity. So if an older female guest is very attractive I try and find a reason to get their autograph (looking at their filmography). If I can't find anything I'm interested in seeing, then I get their autograph if they're a well known actor in any film/TV genre. Or I might just leave it and not get their autograph.