The guests announced so far

SunSpeed

no way!!! :chair::smile: htf did I miss that :lol:B)

I have his auto already (pre-signed though) so would love to get one of him! pref of a good Atlantis screencap then other members of the cast can sign it too :chair:

surfy sah xx

*pipes up*

He even had an Atlantis photo back then. Guess what I got signed? :chair:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn it noooooooooooooooooooooo! **sniffles** same event as the Lone Gunmen aye? think it was my first show at that particular location... maybe I was too busy being amazed by Gary Jones :chair: he ROCKS :chair: cool pic DB, he looks well fab and friendly :smile:

surfy sah xx

ps-QS, why are you not on msn, meanie :lol::chair:

Really strong repeat guests are OK as not everyone can get to events the first time, but I'd like more variety as well as established actors who've played well known one off roles in the shows most of us watch.

I watched The Prestige the other night. And who was the judge in the court case at the beginning of the film? The great Daniel Davis aka Moriarty from ST TNG. He's the sort of guest I'd like to see. A guy with a wide resume, not known for one role, but who lots of people will see because of one role he played.

Terry O'Quinn would be a super guest and not just for Lost.

Also, the lineup certainly needs a women's touch. Wonder if anyone's asked Halle Berry? :headscratch:

Edited by Wubble

damn it noooooooooooooooooooooo! **sniffles** same event as the Lone Gunmen aye? think it was my first show at that particular location... maybe I was too busy being amazed by Gary Jones :lol: he ROCKS :thumbup: cool pic DB, he looks well fab and friendly :D

surfy sah xx

ps-QS, why are you not on msn, meanie :D:YAHOO:

Same event, different year.

And I wasn't on MSN because I was at work. Work means forum yes, MSN no. :P

>>Just As Proof<< :D

I didn't get his auto at the time as I couldn't afford it, so only chatted to him for a while at the end of the day. Haven't seen him around since, so it's about time he came back!

I missed Mr. Patrick as well (was too busy talking John Noble's ear off, lol!). He'd be great to get to a UK SM show! Apart from X-Files, T2, Stargate, he's also been in From Dusk Till Dawn 2, The Unit, and I'm pretty sure he was Sawyer's conman buddy in season 1 of Lost (the one who gives him the fake info & sends him off to Australia in the first place), the one in the hotel room at the beginning of one of the Sawyer eps.

Thanks for reminding me, Mr. B. ;)

Edited by Victor Van Dort

Cant wait to meet James Marsters for Braniac in smallville, would be amazing aswell to meet some more superman guests especially terence stamp although cant imagine him ever doing anything like this. would be amazing aswell to meet some more babylon 5 people.

• 2 weeks later...

The guest so far are good. there is a lot of selection.

Thankfully, it will be quite a cheap one for me. WOOHOO!!!!! :thumbup:

I am only meeting Michael Winslow, Michael Biehn & Zach Galligan so far.

But the cast from Allo Allo and the rest of the guests are quality guests... and i'm sure they will be very popular with the fans.

Showmasters rock! :D

Can we get another guest announcement please? :D

I'd think it was a great line up if I've never met Anthony Head or James Marsters before, then I'd have three to go for, but I've met them so I just have one - George Hertzberg.

PLEASE BRING ON THE BUFFY/ANGEL/FIREFLY/24/LOST/X-MEN/HEROES GUESTS

Big list to choose from!

I'd think it was a great line up if I've never met Anthony Head or James Marsters before, then I'd have three to go for, but I've met them so I just have one - George Hertzberg.

PLEASE BRING ON THE BUFFY/ANGEL/FIREFLY/24/LOST/X-MEN/HEROES GUESTS

Big list to choose from!

Yeah we need some more BUFFY peeps

we need some LOST peeps

we need some RED DWARF peeps

we need some FIREFLY peeps

we need some HOT FUZZ peeps

and im happy lol