Chesney Hawkes

and how about some cool ones:

Bowie

Weller

Sting

Madness

Pearl Jam

U2

Buster Bloodvessel (met him before and he would be an excellent guest - always friendly and such a "large" character)

Why would Shaky be "comedy"? He was the most successful British male artist of the 80s.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MONKEES!!!!!!!!!

Peter Tork is wonderful and i would love to meet DAvy and Micky and Mike too!

Also Stu Phillips was wonderful to meet he did the theme to battlestar and knightrider.

I would say REEF - they are the best band live and very cool guys. I'm sure they would come...

I know its a long shot but i would DIE to meet the Eagles!!!

V xx

YES THE EAGLES!!!^^

RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS IS THE BEST!!!!!!!

AVRIL LAVIGNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMINEMMM

MIKE SHINODA -FORT MINOR-

soundtrack for LOTR

AND PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!

AYUMI HAMASAKI^^

BLACK EYED PEAS!

BEYONCEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

nicole richie& paris hilton xD

MADONNA xD

SUFJAN STEVENS

GOGOL BORDELLO

JACK JOHNSON

JOHN LENON

KURT COBAIN

MCFLYYY!!!! XD!!!

anne hathaway ^^

Amy Studt

Anastacia

HILARY DUFF

PINK

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

Kelly Clarkson

daniel powter

nelly furtado

KT Tunstall

Whitney Houston

Lily Allen

Blue

Will smith

Scissor Sisters

Muse

Depeche Mode

Oasis

The Corrs

BOB MARLEY

I HATE BON JOVI AND RICKI MARTIN AND KYLE MINOGUE and SPICE GIRLS-VICTORIA ADAMS???? :P ...¿? ><

.....^^

My dream

The Killers

The Strokes

The Kooks

:wub:

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :WINCE: :wub:

Edited by lostiegirl85

I agree shaky was the most successful act of the eighties and sadly I was a huge fan even seeing him twice live however he has become a comedy act purely from his "career" since. Almost parodying himself and also forgetting his words on live TV and who can forget the "attack" on Richard madely all those years ago (even if he did deserve it!!)

MIKE SHINODA -FORT MINOR-

Lostiegirl, Are you talking about LP Mike Shinoda??

Linkin Park wouldn't come to a convention, Firstly because of the amount of security they have and second because they are bringing out thier new album soon.

I have met them twice and it was very brief as they aren't very talkative.

If you want to meet them join thier fan club and keep your eye on the website as they do meet and greets!

huggles

Veasse xx

I agree shaky was the most successful act of the eighties and sadly I was a huge fan even seeing him twice live however he has become a comedy act purely from his "career" since. Almost parodying himself and also forgetting his words on live TV and who can forget the "attack" on Richard madely all those years ago (even if he did deserve it!!)

The Richard Madeley attack was before Shaky's career really took off (1980) so can't be used as a reason for his becoming a comedy act for his career since the 80's. It was Shaky's decision to stop recording because he kept being forced to record albums and songs he didn't want to. He has toured consistently for the last decade or so and has had a bit of a revival due to the combination of a successful Greatest Hits album and winning the TV show Hit Me Baby One More Time, he has a new album out this year. What makes you say he has been almost parodying himself? As for the forgetting his words on live TV I don't remember the incident but he is only human after all, and I've seen many performers forgetting their words (Robbie Williams, Prince, The Divine Comedy) that's why so many acts use autocues on stage nowadays.

The Richard Madeley attack was before Shaky's career really took off (1980) so can't be used as a reason for his becoming a comedy act for his career since the 80's. It was Shaky's decision to stop recording because he kept being forced to record albums and songs he didn't want to. He has toured consistently for the last decade or so and has had a bit of a revival due to the combination of a successful Greatest Hits album and winning the TV show Hit Me Baby One More Time, he has a new album out this year. What makes you say he has been almost parodying himself? As for the forgetting his words on live TV I don't remember the incident but he is only human after all, and I've seen many performers forgetting their words (Robbie Williams, Prince, The Divine Comedy) that's why so many acts use autocues on stage nowadays.

Ouch! - didn't mean to hit a raw nerve or anything and it's not a personal attack on Shaky - like I said I was a fan once I even had some of his earlier rarer recordings in fact I'm abit like that when I like a band or artist then I have to get everything they've ever recorded.

I'm not sure his winning hit me baby one more time has helped his career or not - wasn't his single and album both due out in October 06 at one point and currently has no release date. maybe I'm just bitter as I asked Jim to fix it for me to have tea with Shaky and he didn't do it!!! :wub:

Ouch! - didn't mean to hit a raw nerve or anything and it's not a personal attack on Shaky - like I said I was a fan once I even had some of his earlier rarer recordings in fact I'm abit like that when I like a band or artist then I have to get everything they've ever recorded.

I'm not sure his winning hit me baby one more time has helped his career or not - wasn't his single and album both due out in October 06 at one point and currently has no release date. maybe I'm just bitter as I asked Jim to fix it for me to have tea with Shaky and he didn't do it!!! :D

Hey, no problem. I've been a Shaky fan since I was 5 and have spent the last 26 years defending him from people who write him off, so I naturally leap to his defence when I see him belittled. I think Hit Me Baby did help, it boosted sales of his Greatest Hits album which reached no. 4.

One thing that is bugging me though is this THE Mark? The one and only Showmaster Mark???? If so, welcome back Mark, its great to see you about again, kinda missed you hehehe.

Love Vamps

xXx

Hi Vamps!!!! ;)

It is indeed THE Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Is good to be back, although I'm disappointed that you only 'kinda' missed me!! :angel: I shall have to make up for being away so you realise what you've actually been missing!!! :uhoh:

Mark

P.S. Some of those guest suggestions so far are great ideas! Keep em coming! :angry:

Mark I must complain about you, I have not seen much making up for for being away lol, is most disappointed :D

One thing that is bugging me though is this THE Mark? The one and only Showmaster Mark???? If so, welcome back Mark, its great to see you about again, kinda missed you hehehe.

Love Vamps

xXx

Hi Vamps!!!! :D

It is indeed THE Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) Is good to be back, although I'm disappointed that you only 'kinda' missed me!! :chair: I shall have to make up for being away so you realise what you've actually been missing!!! :P

Mark

P.S. Some of those guest suggestions so far are great ideas! Keep em coming! :D

Mark I must complain about you, I have not seen much making up for for being away lol, is most disappointed :(

But Vamps, the best things are always worth waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :poki:

Love Vamps

xXx

Hi Vamps!!!! :D

It is indeed THE Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) Is good to be back, although I'm disappointed that you only 'kinda' missed me!! :crying: I shall have to make up for being away so you realise what you've actually been missing!!! :P

Mark

Mark I must complain about you, I have not seen much making up for for being away lol, is most disappointed :(

But Vamps, the best things are always worth waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :poki:

But I'm impatient and I don't like waiting hehe

xXx

Love Vamps

xXx

Hi Vamps!!!! :wub:

It is indeed THE Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: Is good to be back, although I'm disappointed that you only 'kinda' missed me!! :thumbup: I shall have to make up for being away so you realise what you've actually been missing!!! :P

Mark

But Vamps, the best things are always worth waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

But I'm impatient and I don't like waiting hehe

xXx

What best things anyways?????? Hardly see you on here, in fact hardly see anyone on here anymore, everyone has vanished, hmmmmm

ee, this sounds good :thumbup:

i'd love to see bands like greenday, mcfly, arctic monkeys, and it would be amazing if you'd get enter shikari !

i'd love it even more if you got angels and airwaves tho,

i'm not sure if you'd be able to, but that'd be amazing if you did :wub: !

lol xx

Delta Goodrem

Shania Twain

Faith Hill

Shonagh Daly

Christina Milian

Mariah Carey

Heidi Range

Jessica Taylor

Anastacia

Hilary Duff

Lindsay Lohan

Jessica Simpson

Britney Spears

Stacy "Fergie" Ferguson

Holly Valance

I write poems for celebrities then try to get them signed, these are some of the ones i`m still trying to get.

I know most of them are just not realistic but any of them would be greatly appreciated.