Possible Re-Unions

Crostini

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've noticed all the past (and promoted as official on the homepage) reunions seem to be for classic films from years ago like Aliens, The Lost Boys, James Bond, Star Wars and sometimes to mark an event of some sort ie DVD release or annivarsary.

Anyway I'd like to see reunions for:

Predator

Indiana Jones

Blade Runner (to mark the release of the new DVD next year)

X-Men (possibley to mark the release of the Wolverine movie)

Robocop

The Terminator

The thing with Buffy, Lost, LOTR and HP guests is that SM cons generally have guys from those shows quite regularly anyway so a reunion in the tradional sense wouldn't quite have the same appeal as a film that doesn't have guests that often.

• Moderators

I think you'd need to be realistic in terms of what you're asking for. Something like Scrubs for example hasn't even had A guest appear at a Showmasters event (or others) so asking for an entire reunion is perhaps a bit far fetched.

I would say that older TV shows and movies are more likely, especially those that don't have a lot of cast members that are still regularly working etc.

I'd love to see a Buffy reunion at C11 especially considering 2007 wil mark the show's 10 year anniversary. SM have had a lot of great Buffy guests in the past but there's still a lot of realistic choices that have yet to make an appearance at one of their events, as for example Eliza Dushku, Michelle Trachtenberg and Emma Caulfield. It would be great having a handful of guests from the show as opposed to 1 or 2, that way they can also do a talk as well.

Considering the popularity of the 2 Buffy guests at C10, there's no disputing that the show is still extremely popular and the demand for guests is still as high as ever.

saw-poster-1.jpg

How about getting the actors from the movie SAW ;

The guys are doing a convention in the States [i won’t mention its name because of fear of upsetting Jason]

But they have Jigsaw, Adam and Amanda…

Could this mean they all have the same agent?... it would be quite a coupe I’m thinking :D

We've had some great reunions in the past. One I would love to see is the current Battlestar Gallactica cast. I know showmasters have had some of them in the past like Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber at C7 and Tricia Helfer at C8. But what about Aaron Douglas, Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, James Callis, Grace Park, Michael Hogan, Tahmoh Penikett, Kandyse McClure and Nicki Clyne to name just a few of the regulars.

This would especially be great as season 3 hits our screens early next year.

How about a Stand By Me reunion?

Jerry O'Connell (Also Sliders, Scream 2)

Wil Wheaton (Also Star Trek: Next Generation)

Corey Feldman (Also Lost Boys, The Goonies)

Richard Dreyfus (Also Jaws, Close Encounters)

Kiefer Sutherland (Also 24, Flatliners)

Or an American History X reunion?

Edward Furlong (Also Terminator 2)

Avery Brooks (Also Star Trek Deep Space 9)

Jennifer Lien (Also Star Trek Voyager)

Fairuza Balk (Also The Craft)

Ethan Suplee (Also My Name is Earl)

Some of these have done conventions before - so it's possible !

Also I would love to see a reunion of the original Willy Wonka movie !!!!!!!!!!

GOONIES RE-UNION PLEASE

Other possibles that I would like to see, but secondary of course to THE GOONIES (Did I mention that already ?), might be some TV shows, how about some comedy shows like:

The Brittas Empire

Are You Being Served

Spaced

American comedy show wise, how about:

Happy Days

The Monty Python Crew (please please please)

Blackadder (yes pleeaaassseee)

Monarch of The Glen

2 pints of larger

And im having a thought here. Get Eric Idle from the MP crew and Robbie Coltrane from the Blackadder gang, and you have Nuns on the Run reunion

Hmmm....reunions, eh?

I would say...

DAY OF THE DEAD (the original, the remake is probably out around that time next year as well)

THE SHIELD (Or at least Michael Chiklis, who is in the Fantastic Four-a sequal out next year. Also, Kenneth Johnston who was in Smallville, Walton Goggins, who was also in The Bourne Identity and House of 1,000 Corpses)

THE DEVIL'S REJECTS (Rob Zombie, Sherri Moon-Zombie, Tom Towles, Tyler Maine, Bill Moseley, Sid Haig, Leslie Easterbrooke, P J Soles, Kane Hodder, Michael Berryman, Ken Foree. It's like a "who's who" of cult/horror actors).

DAWN OF THE DEAD (I know these guys do conventions, so wouldn't it be cool to see Ken Foree, David Emge, Gaylen Ross and Scott Reineger at an SM show? Throw in Savini & Romero, and we're set! :chair: )

NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET (Wes Craven, Heather Langenkamp, Robert Englund, John Saxon)

And of course, any kind of LOST, PRISON BREAK, 24 "reunion" would be most appreciated. :P

I'd love to see a Buffy reunion at C11 especially considering 2007 wil mark the show's 10 year anniversary.

I sooooo agree come on showmasters its the 10th year since the greatest show on earth graced our scenes plz go on get loads of ppl pretty please??!!

:D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

:wub:

XFiles.

There are plenty of actors/actresses other than DD and GA out there who I'm sure SM could bring in.

Brad Dourif and Terry O'Quinn, for example, would be great as they both appeared in Xfiles and would have a wider appeal to fans of LOTR and LOST as well.

There's a lot to play with on something like this.