Possible Re-Unions

Crostini

:YAHOO: With Star Trek;The Next Generation exactly 20 years old in May 2007-it premiered in May 1987-how about a reunion with actors and actresses from the main cast and guest actors?come on sm you can do it so 'make it so'!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XFiles.

There are plenty of actors/actresses other than DD and GA out there who I'm sure SM could bring in.

Brad Dourif and Terry O'Quinn, for example, would be great as they both appeared in Xfiles and would have a wider appeal to fans of LOTR and LOST as well.

There's a lot to play with on something like this.

Seconded. And Chris Owens, Nick Lea, Mitch Pileggi...I'd love to see them back here.

V

SLIDERS

THE X-FILES

THAT 70's SHOW

NYPD BLUE

THE SHIELD

WILLOW

BACK TO THE FUTUR

E.T

PREDATOR

FLASH GORDON

ROBOCOP

GREASE

NEVER ENDING STORY

GREMLINS

TRAINSPOTTING

STAR WARS

INDIANA JONES

TARANTINO MOVIES

Totally back The X-Files and The Goonies reunion.

From the X-Files the following actors have done conventions:

Robert Patrick (John Dogett - 40 eps)

William B Davis (Cig Smoking Man - 39 eps / Although he cancelled)

Tom Braidwood (Frohike - 38 eps)

Bruce Harwood (Byers - 36 eps)

Dean Haglund (Langly - 35 eps)

Steven Williams (X - 14 eps)

Chris Owens (Jeffrey Spender - 13 eps)

Jerry Hardin (Deep Throat - 12 eps)

Brian Thompson (Alien Bounty Hunter - 11 eps)

Adam baldwin (Knowle Roher - 5 eps)

But of course I would'n't say no to David Duchovny, James Pickens Jr, Annabeth Gish, Nicholas Lea or Mitch Pileggi either !!!

My choices would be :-

TV

Firefly

Not exactly a re-union but how about all the Star Trek Captains together

Robin Of Sherwood

Man From UNCLE

Scrubs

Roswell

Films

Breakfast Club

Alien

Blade Runner

Dawn Of The Dead

Pirates Of The Caribbean ( maybe dreaming on this one but .....)

That is a start , and I always prefer guests who have been in a few popular things .

Edited by jesterrace

Friday the 13th reunion would rock!! they've had them in the U.S recently and have been a huge hit!!!

Halloween reunion

Predator reunion

Texas Chainsaw Massacre reunion

Angel reunion (Angel,Wesley,Cordelia,Gunn,Lorne,Fred,Lyndsey,Conner)

Hellraiser reunion (more than just pinhead,butterball,female and channard)

Bride/Seed Of Chucky reunion (Brad Douriff,Jennifer Tilly,Billy Boyd,Method Man)

I would love to see a Halloween reunion....keep hoping that Lance Guest and Leo Rossi are just the tip of the iceberg!

How about Space:1999? Gerry Anderson is now attending quite a few shows and George Sewell and Wanda Ventham (from UFO) are going to GMEX, plus Prentis Hancock who appeared in series one of 1999. Barry Morse is always up for such signings and is a really nice quy, Zienia Merton is nice too. To get the likes of Martin Landau and Barbara Bain would be great as Juliet Landau sain at the CM that her mother was telling her about the DVD release of the series. Nick Tate, Catherine Schell etc etc etc :rolleyes:

:unsure: was just thinking after I posted the last response. Everyone seems on about 'Allo Allo' reunions (cant blame them since the series is going to be continued to be released on DVD very soon), but what about other sitcoms such as

'Are You Being Served?',

'Hi-De-Hi',

'It Aint Half Hot Mum',

' Some Mothers Do 'ave 'em' (get Edward Woodward along with his wife Michelle Dotrice!),

'Dad's Army' (Pyke, Mrs Fox, any many other supporting characters still attend conventions and signings), 'Rising Damp' (Don Warrington and Fancis de la Tour - great since she's just been Harry Potter!),

'One Foot in the Grave'

'Man About The House'/'Robin's Nest'/'George and Mildred'

more 'modern' entries like 'Ab Fab' and 'Gimme Gimme Gimme'

Come on Showmasters, the list goes on and on, you dont have to rely on Sci-if / fantasy films and series all the time....go on...will love you forever! :rolleyes:

• Moderators

I think you'd need to be realistic in terms of what you're asking for. Something like Scrubs for example hasn't even had A guest appear at a Showmasters event (or others) so asking for an entire reunion is perhaps a bit far fetched.

I would say that older TV shows and movies are more likely, especially those that don't have a lot of cast members that are still regularly working etc.

What about william Daniels he was in season 1 of scrubs, and i am sure zach braff would be up for the show. :dance: