latest guest for C10 is Ian Somerhalder

showmasters

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I text you especially from my night shift at the hosp around 1am my time, I suppose it was eaten again? :lol:

FAB guest SM! :poki: *crosses fingers* lets hope he makes it this time round! :lol:

surfy sah xx

It did arrive. :yoda:

I just didn't hear the mobile going off as I was definitely sleeping at 2 AM, and when I was going to text you all excited, I found your text. :dance:

Fantastic! I can get him to sign the pic of him and Kristen in Pulse that she signed for me :P

hope he's there Friday!!!

Wow, you've got an autographed pic from Kristen. If you don't mind me asking, how did you get it?

Talking of Kristen Bell, any chance SM can also get the fantastic star of Pulse and Veronica Mars to come to an event in the near future? :thumbup:

Wow, you've got an autographed pic from Kristen. If you don't mind me asking, how did you get it?

Talking of Kristen Bell, any chance SM can also get the fantastic star of Pulse and Veronica Mars to come to an event in the near future? :lol:

I wrote to her back in March and sent her the pic... hoping to get it back in time for C9 (I think it was) to get Ian so sign also... but Ian cancelled and she only sent it back a few weeks ago... but it's all turned out good after all!

I would love to meet her also... it's a shame VM is filming now because it would have been great to see them both together!

I wrote to her back in March and sent her the pic... hoping to get it back in time for C9 (I think it was) to get Ian so sign also... but Ian cancelled and she only sent it back a few weeks ago... but it's all turned out good after all!

Got the address you used? I have a couple of the cast from VM which I want to post off, but can't find a valid address.

If you feel like sharing drop and email to maxieffect at gmail dot com.

Thanks in advance :P

Oh damn you, LOL. I wasn't going to go after Helen cancelling but I've just GOT to meet "Boone". His autograph will look lovely on my DVD season 1 set next to Maggie's and Jorge's. Guess I'm still attending after all, unless Ian cancels for a third time. *prays he doesn't*

Edited by Princess83