Collectormania 10

showmasters

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe this, I'm almost crying :P

The party is the best thing about Collectormanias and I was really looking forward to it, especially after last May :o

I really hope there are parties at future events, it just ain't the same without them :(

Quite ironic really..been to most other uk events except collectormanias up until this year, and there was always a party and people have said their good to go too..

This year I started attending collectormanias (both gmex and c9) and since ive started, the parties stopped! Im cursed lol

lol..its true..18 and over meet in a pub somewhere and the under 18's meet in a park with a bottle of white lightning and just go crazy..lol

Or they could just go into one of the pubs before 8pm when the bouncers get there.

But remember people..it will be saturday night..if you intend to stay in the place all night..wear shoes not trainers. lol

Edited by angel_darkavenger

Getting in before 8pm might not be so easy though. Considering crew usually finish around half 6, we usually go find somewhere to eat which can range from fast food to actually sitting down in a restaurant for a proper meal, then we've gotta go get showered/washed/freshened up and changed into a clean set of clothes. It might not be possible to get back into the centre and into a pub before 8pm.