Guest Cancellation -

I always dread the run up to events as much as i look forward to them just cos of the fear of cancellations, lucky for me i wasnt gonna meet any of the cancelled ones but i know how it feels to be let down! :D Least you know that SM will try there hardest to get them for a future event! ;)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always dread the run up to events as much as i look forward to them just cos of the fear of cancellations, lucky for me i wasnt gonna meet any of the cancelled ones but i know how it feels to be let down! :D Least you know that SM will try there hardest to get them for a future event! ;)

Same. I'm now biting my fingers hoping that the ones I want to see don't cancel :uhoh:

Mmmm. Why does my cat sometimes spin and sometimes dont :headscratch:

Edited by Stevie79

My friend just called to tell me and I'm really, really disappointed. I'm quite excited about Elijah but Dreyfuss was the main reason I was going.

Hopefully your disappointment will be dispelled with SM's replacement guest , just keep fingers crossed. Anymore Lost guests or LOTR guests would be great. Its a big hole to fill though. Dreyfuss would have rocked.

i'm hoping the replacement guests are more page 3 chicks :D

looks like "the big 3" is now "the big 2"

the fact it was the big 3 lets ya know how many peeps are probarly crying enough to fill up the poseidon (ohhh reference)

i'm hoping the replacement guests are more page 3 chicks :gorgeous:

the fact it was the big 3 lets ya know how many peeps are probarly crying enough to fill up the poseidon (ohhh reference)

Poseidon is one of his bad films id say.

The big 3 are now indeed down to 2. :D

i'm hoping the replacement guests are more page 3 chicks :gorgeous:

Poseidon is one of his bad films id say.

The big 3 are now indeed down to 2. :YAHOO:

dude actually proper said in an interview on a "making of poseidon" that he did it just coz of the money "mythical money" he said

I figured some guests would cancel, because there always seem to be cancellations, but I'm still sorry for everyone who wanted to meet him. Maybe SM will be able to get some kind of replacement guest?

I'm scared out of my wits that Maggie Grace is going to cancel. She's the one I want to meet the most and I'm not always too lucky. Keep those fingers crossed, people.

this is so bad. i know its no ones fault but i have to agree with the general feeling of this topic. one of the reasons im spending 2 days there

I dont think its SM's fault but if there is blame it has to be with the guest. I just think a committment should be honoured. I understand they have other jobs etc.......but people were relying on him as part of theirs.

Showmasters will no doubt pull one out the bag, theres a couple of weeks to go so heres hoping. :D

Carrie's already here.

Please marry me :YAHOO::clap:

(If you're a hot brazilian female model that is):thumbup:

Seems to me that Carrie and Elijah are reliable guests. Almost seems like regardless of external committment they will attend if theyve given their word. Unlike some.................grrrrrr :clap: