LATEST SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce that there will be an A-Team Photo Opportunity at Collectormania GMEX 2. This will be a great opportunity for you to pose with both Dirk Benedict & Dwight Schultz along with the A-TEAM Van, and have your picture taken.

This will be available on both days and costs just £25 to have your photo taken with Dirk, Dwight and the A-Team Van. Tickets will be available to buy in advanced.

Showmasters

GMex just keeps getting better !

I have NO problem at all paying £25 for this. Multiple cast and a significant prop in a professionally done photograph, as opposed to that crappy "leaning over a desk like a stalker" type pic. :D

All we need now is for me to be in the driving seat with DB and a beardless DS outside .....

P.S. Don't type DB's first name - the autocensor is having a field day with it !

Edited by dufresne

***dufresne Posted Today, 05:52 PM

GMex just keeps getting better !

I have NO problem at all paying £25 for this. Multiple cast and a significant prop in a professionally done photograph, as opposed to that crappy "leaning over a desk like a stalker" type pic.

All we need now is for me to be in the driving seat with DB and a beardless DS outside .....

P.S. Don't type DB's first name - the autocensor is having a field day with it ! ***

the extremely sexy Dirk ... did that work? :WINCE:

I like Dwight with the beard.:thumbup:

I always played Amy. I was always somewhat restricted with who I could be for some reason. :D

Edited by feralmoggy

We are pleased to announce that there will be an A-Team Photo Opportunity at Collectormania GMEX 2. This will be a great opportunity for you to pose with both Dirk Benedict & Dwight Schultz along with the A-TEAM Van, and have your picture taken.

This will be available on both days and costs just £25 to have your photo taken with Dirk, Dwight and the A-Team Van. Tickets will be available to buy in advanced.

Showmasters

I understand that the photo size will be fixed at 10 x 6. If possible, can I bring memory stick/card with reader and have the the photo transfered. Something like this means so much to me, I'd much rather blow it up and stick it in a lovely big frame. I feel 10 x 6 is to small. I got my picture taken in the General Lee, that also was 10 x 6 and it's really small for such a special moment?

Is this possible ? *Prods... wake up*

Thanks in advance :-)

• Showmasters Admin

Showmasters

I understand that the photo size will be fixed at 10 x 6. If possible, can I bring memory stick/card with reader and have the the photo transfered. Something like this means so much to me, I'd much rather blow it up and stick it in a lovely big frame. I feel 10 x 6 is to small. I got my picture taken in the General Lee, that also was 10 x 6 and it's really small for such a special moment?

If it's the same as the LFCC pictures, which I assume it will be, it'll be 9x6 not 10x6.

Secondly I doubt you'll be allowed to have a digital copy as the rights to the photo remain with the photographer. You can send an e-mail to SM and ask if you want, but it's likely to be no.

Edited by Too Tall

Showmasters

If it's the same as the LFCC pictures, which I assume it will be, it'll be 9x6 not 10x6.

Secondly I doubt you'll be allowed to have a digital copy as the rights to the photo remain with the photographer. You can send an e-mail to SM and ask if you want, but it's likely to be no.

Thanks for the info! I'll give it a try!