celebrity sightings

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Came out of my flat in Central London about 6 years ago and saw Patrick Stewart and a woman walking down the other side of the road.

Also saw Brian Croucher on the Tube about a month and a half ago.

that guy who played richard fisk in ally mcbeal bumped in to me in amsterdam. litterally...

johny knoxville, same story, they where doing a waterbike race through the channels.

sacha baron cohen/ ali g

many dutch tv stars and singers

etc etc etc

A few years ago now I was late for work and came steaming out of St Johns Wood station in London and smacked straight into Paul Mccartney who was jogging around London during rush hour!

Shane Richie and Kevin from Liberty X come to collectormania... ;)

I think you'll find they come to LFCC ! ;)

:wub: shane richie was at c7

That he was :P He has been to 3 of SM's events now and I havent seen him once lol! ;)

Shane Richie stood behind me too at C7, he was chatting to Anthony Head.

Saw Ian Holm in my Sainsburys.

Dermot from big brothers little brother in sainsburys too.

Honor Blackman, Earl Spencer, Jamie Oliver Richard E Grant, Mary Nightingale, either Ant ot Dec, down the market, aslo watched em filming Notting Hill, got to talk to Richard Curtis. Still see him around.

Danny Jon Jules walking along my road.

Richard Fairbrass in his living room.

And a few others i cant think of.

Worked in London for nearly seven years and can count celebrity sightings on one hand! Noel Gallagher was probably the best until the other week when I saw Robert Rodriguez first at Forbidden Planet and then at the Cinema Store - he was doing a bit of shopping before going to the Sin City premiere.

Me and my dad swear we saw patrick stewart at C7 (and not the guy who looks just like him in the Starfleet uniform) he was being shown around by a woman (we think). :blink:

He walked past my dad while he was queing to get cash out of the machine and winked at him. Then we saw him later on around where ray park was signing.

Edited by The_camp_predator

Shane Richie and Kevin from Liberty X come to collectormania... :unsure:

I think you'll find they come to LFCC ! :lol:

:blink: shane richie was at c7

That he was :lol: He has been to 3 of SM's events now and I havent seen him once lol! :huh:

Same here lol although my boyfriend saw him at our local shops about a month ago!

My boyfriend also saw Ian from Eastenders in a supermarket in Florida a few years ago

Me and my dad swear we saw patrick stewart at C7 (and not the guy who looks just like him in the Starfleet uniform) he was being shown around by a woman (we think). :blink:

He walked past my dad while he was queing to get cash out of the machine and winked at him. Then we saw him later on around where ray park was signing.

There is a guy who's a professional Patrick Stewart lookalike. He's on the books of a celebrity doubles agency that supplies lookalikes for parties and events etc.

I've seen him a couple of times loitering around Collectormania just to see the reaction he gets from passers by. The sad thing is, he looks absolutely NOTHING like Patrick.

As far as I know, the real Patrick Stewart has never been near an SM event. Having briefly met Patrick, I can say he's a little too highbrow for that.

Oh, and I walked past Jimmy Hill near Cannon St tube a couple of years ago.

The sad thing is, he looks absolutely NOTHING like Patrick.

:blink: You must be the only person who thinks so, I have seen hundreds of people fooled.

Oh and I had the door opened for me at a harley street surgeons years ago by Anthony Hopkins, what a total gentleman.