latest guest announcement - XANDER BERKELEY

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D  Who does he play and where can i find nim in Terminator 2

He plays John Connor's foster father. He's not hard to spot before he meets a very grisly end fairly early on.

Now THAT is the shot you want signed ! :P

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't believe it 24 guests.

Erm slight problem though, I can't afford to go because of going to see U2 in the same month.

But its 24 Vamps, yes yes I know but its also U2...............

ok leave it with me and I'll see what I can do.

Ok you do that Vamps

Now THAT is the shot you want signed !

That would be cool, do you know if there is any chance of him having any T2 photos, if not do you know a website where i can get that shot from?

You mean this shot? :wub:

t2.jpg

You mean this shot?  ;)

:D;)

Xander was also playing the doctor in Gattaca starring Ethan Hawke, Uma Thurman and Jude Law

To answer AvP's question, I am sure SMs will have T2 pics, and almost certainly THAT one ! Might do no harm to ring or email just to check ......

Showmasters won't have that picture. It's too unpleasant and offensive for the younger audience.

You never know, children could be watching.

This is not the best thing to say, but i will anyway "screw the kids, that picture is THE picture"

It is a great shot everybody, fan or not remembers! If anybody wants to protect the rugrats just have a pile of them with a shhet of plain paper on top and sell it to over 15`s or something.

Showmasters won't have that picture. It's too unpleasant and offensive for the younger audience.

You never know, children could be watching.

This is not the best thing to say, but i will anyway "screw the kids, that picture is THE picture"

It is a great shot everybody, fan or not remembers! If anybody wants to protect the rugrats just have a pile of them with a shhet of plain paper on top and sell it to over 15`s or something.

My caustic wit fails again.