Questions re James Marsters

Hi,

I have a few questions about James Marsters for this weekend:

1) Will he be doing personalisations (or will this be up to him on the day)? The reason I ask is that last time I met him he WASN'T and I would really like to get one autographed to me this time.

2) Is there going to be a limit to the number of items that can be signed? I've got a few different things that I would like signing - and figured I'd get them all while I had the chance - but if there's a limit per person I can make my decisions in advance.

3) Has a price been decided yet for the autographs?

Thanks very much - I hope you have time to answer these as I know you are going to be busy getting things ready for this weekend!

Chelle

• Moderators

A general limit of 5 per person while there is a virtual queue is usually in operation. If it goes quiet and there's not anyone queueing then they usually open it up to anything.

As for the price, MSPG have him down as £30 pre order and they are £10 more than the actual price, so £20.

The personalisation thing I'll leave to SMs cuz I dunno lol

The reason that they charge per item because when ever they are signing it (with there status - they are adding value to the item therefore it is necessary to pay 5 times, it might seem a bit high.. I remember seeing someone at C4 i think it was with Sala Baker and he had 5 Huge posters and some smaller ones to have signed (there was no que, so he did them al, that person mus have handed over a good £100 that time.

Alex

anyone know if he'll be signing stuff that you already have?

i bought a lovely 8x10 at c6 in the hopes i could get it signed in the future

should'nt be a problem...u can either buy something there or take wot u want signed :lol:

jm usually doesnt personalise..so he can get through more people ^_^:lol:

he had better bloomin well personalise for me this time.... I already have 2 auto's that he couldn't personalise! I'm mostly going this time to finally get one personalised!! :D:lol:

jm usually doesnt personalise..so he can get through more people ^_^  :lol:

he had better bloomin well personalise for me this time.... I already have 2 auto's that he couldn't personalise! I'm mostly going this time to finally get one personalised!! :D:lol:

not personalising had alot to do with his manager (dont know if he has the same one) but if she's there he usually just scribbles his name :o your going to this aswell <_<

jm usually doesnt personalise..so he can get through more people :unsure:  :lol:

he had better bloomin well personalise for me this time.... I already have 2 auto's that he couldn't personalise! I'm mostly going this time to finally get one personalised!! :angry::lol:

Same here Nic

I hope he personalises for the pure fact that i met him before and he signed a giant poster that said "to Emma, Bite This! James Marsters" but then I had a flood in my flat and it got destroyed :wub:

Edited by mooby81

I hope he personalises for the pure fact that i met him before and he signed a giant poster that said "to Emma, Bite This! James Marsters" but then I had a flood in my flat and it got destroyed :wub:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! **huggles** that must have been devastating!!!!!

jm usually doesnt personalise..so he can get through more people :blink:  :P

not personalising had alot to do with his manager (dont know if he has the same one) but if she's there he usually just scribbles his name :lol: your going to this aswell :D

I wouldn't count on him personalising :D