showmasters

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH

MY

GOD!

Thats is SO much better a guest announcement than i was expecting...just because well...i wasnt expecting him at all :lol: i F*CKING love him! OMG A SCOTSMAN! arrrrrrrrrgh he's like...wow...im VERY impressed with this :D

*breathes*

ok im calm....god i have to meet him!

We have JUST received a phone call confirming we have another guest. :lol:

So, we are pleased to announce:

ALAN CUMMING

Nightcrawler - X-Men 2

Boris - James Bond Goldeneye

CLICK HERE for full filmography

alancumming.jpg

f***ing hell, I just had to scroll the post down to see the picture and I nearly s*** myself, damn thing made me jump LOL.

This should impress the unbetter half LOL.

I know loads of people at work who are big Dr Who fans, so I'm sure they will have a field day there, I'll spread the word round on monday.

Good work Showmasters, but how about Noah Hathaway, just to keep your fave forum member lovely and happy.

OMG!!!!!!!!

Showmaster's you rock dudes!!!! :D

ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou!!!!!! :wub::lol:

Thank you showmasters i was getting so scared after seeing that all your guests where typical boring LOTR,BUFFY,STARGATE,STAR TREK,STAR WARS,DR WHO. which im starting to get fed up with now all we ever see is people from those franchises and finally you given us another original worth while guest thank u

Edited by Purplestickydemon