• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmmm...

LOL!!!

Sounds like you're enjoying yourself there Bex :lol:

stop lurking you git. LOL.

Yeah I'm just bored, going out tonight. Killing time really. B)

Haha, great minds think alike!!! :P

Yep.

I am soooo gonna get legless

• Moderators

No one knows what they're actually having to sort out so there can't really be a time scale on it. And even if they EXPECT to be able to say something soon .. there's agents, and other issues .. there's a lot of things that can change to be honest. Best thing is to just sit n wait n see!

No one knows what they're actually having to sort out so there can't really be a time scale on it. And even if they EXPECT to be able to say something soon .. there's agents, and other issues .. there's a lot of things that can change to be honest. Best thing is to just sit n wait n see!

exactly if the rumours i heard are true then it might take a while

yeah i would be grateful for some news as well, but i guess we will just have to wait...Unless elijah is going though i very much doubt i will end up going to Lfacc3, because i doubt i will be able to get a cheap hotel. Last time i booked straight after the first one in march! :angel:

I just hope they can sort something out soon as we have to book transport to London Wembley(or where ever the event is to take place). I can see us not making this event (which was the best organised show we have been to last time) due to lack of info.

Hope something can be sorted out soon!