I know im moaning

JackAubrey

The only reason I will go to this event is if a WWE superstar is announced or a major LOTR cast member who I have not met, otherwise I will be giving this one a miss.

Its not down to lack of info or anything (as I know these things take time) its down to the money factor and the guest factor.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why? if it IS true, its gonna be a surprise whoever tells it, but if its not true its better to leave it to SM to release it. especially if its not confirmed - a leak could cause it to fall through, then SM would be blamed again for not bothering to let us know about the situation.

That doesn't make sense?

If it's not true (whatever it is) then SM wouldn't release it because there's no point because it's not true and no one knows what it is (except for that The Host).

why?  if it IS true, its gonna be a surprise whoever tells it, but if its not true its better to leave it to SM to release it.  especially if its not confirmed - a leak could cause it to fall through, then SM would be blamed again for not bothering to let us know about the situation.

That doesn't make sense?

If it's not true (whatever it is) then SM wouldn't release it because there's no point because it's not true and no one knows what it is (except for that The Host).

hey as I said rumour not a definate that is why I wont be saying it i am the same as everyone i dont know what is true and what isnt i will just be excited if it is true

why?  if it IS true, its gonna be a surprise whoever tells it, but if its not true its better to leave it to SM to release it.  especially if its not confirmed - a leak could cause it to fall through, then SM would be blamed again for not bothering to let us know about the situation.

That doesn't make sense?

hey as I said rumour not a definate that is why I wont be saying it i am the same as everyone i dont know what is true and what isnt i will just be excited if it is true

I thought the rumour was for another event unless you've heard two

That doesn't make sense?

I thought the rumour was for another event unless you've heard two

two im afraid

just gotta keep your ear to the ground

so people think something big is gonna happen? which is fabulous and normally i would be excited, but now i;m thinking if it is something big and i wanna go and can go, then i'm screwed because as soon as something is annouced then everyone will rush an book hotels............ :blink:

plese can we have just the dates?

so people think something big is gonna happen? which is fabulous and normally i would be excited, but now i;m thinking if it is something big and i wanna go and can go, then i'm screwed because as soon as something is annouced then everyone will rush an book hotels............ :blink:

plese can we have just the dates?

Exactly. If we could just have a confirmation of the dates, I'd be a happy camper now. I need to get accomodation settled and also flights.

Seeing it is already January 11 and we had no further news, I am guessing the first week end in March is no longer actual as a date anyway.

I think that all people want is a bit of info from the organizers.

There are only so many events that a lot of people can go to and unless something is said soon LFCC will lose alot of visitors.

I have attended both cons so far and they have been some of the best organized, it would be a shame if this blip stopped me and many others going.

All we want is a venue and a date......please :P

What are the facts ?

The London Film and Comic Con is going ahead, but will have some changes and Showmasters will let us know in the next week or so , following their post of 2 Jan.

Anything other than that is mere speculation, and as 11 Jan is included in the next week or so, then Showmasters still have time to let us know what is going on.

On a personal note, I have really enjoyed the previous LFCC's and hope in a way there are not too many changes as the guest line up and stalls were great last time round.

What are the facts ?

The London Film and Comic Con is going ahead, but will have some changes and Showmasters will let us know in the next week or so , following their post of 2 Jan.

Anything other than that is mere speculation, and as 11 Jan is included in the next week or so, then Showmasters still have time to let us know what is going on.

On a personal note, I have really enjoyed the previous LFCC's and hope in a way there are not too many changes as the guest line up and stalls were great last time round.

Its best event in the Uk

i imagine now that showmasters should provide us with some news within the next couple of days.

I really think that showmasters should at least let us know if the event is not happening on the advertised date, with only a few weeks to go people need to make arrangements.

i imagine now that showmasters should provide us with some news within the next couple of days.

I really think that showmasters should at least let us know if the event is not happening on the advertised date, with only a few weeks to go people need to make arrangements.

finger crossed Tuesday or Wednesday

it's starting to get a bit ridiculous how no info is being let out, I meen this event has been advertised for quite some time now as happening in march. Now remember it's only a small number of people who attend these events who actualy use this forum, so if the date is being changed and no notice is on the website about date change most people will have no idea what's going on!

well the event is only like 7 weeks off and only 2 guests have been announced. By showmaster standards they should have about 20 announced. So unless they have loads of guests not yet announced then i imagine the date will be pushed back. But then if it is pushed back when could it possibly happen? I meen C7 is at the end of April.

With a lack of info and guests (C7 has loads the (May event)) myself and many others will not be bothering with this event.

I have to arrange transport and if SMs cannot tell us what is happening then why should we show up for this event.

Fact - Yes we know the event is going ahead but when and where?

Come on guys please.