Heads up about whats to come and a warning

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone

I just wanted to give you our loyal fan base a little heads up about this years show.

For the last 4 years this event has become bigger and bigger, and this year it is going to be even bigger than ever.

We are going to be in two halls. We will be using all of Earls Court 2 and also the massive Brompton Hall of Earls Court 1.

The Brompton Hall is the hall we had David Tennant and Diana Rigg at a few years ago , its a very big hall and this year we are so going to need it.

There are going to be major activities in both halls this year and as you leave one hall you will be stamped so you can gain access to the other hall so you can move freely between both halls.

We are also going to introduce a new part of the show the LFCC Super Stage where all the very large talks and activities will be taking place from now on over the weekend. This year the Super Stage will be located in the Brompton Hall of Earls Court 1.

This is where the "True Believers Comic Awards" will be held and being co hosted by our headliner guest Stan Lee this will be a really amazing night for all True Believers :-) We have so much planned for you all that night so do not miss out.

The Super Stage will also be hosting "An Audience with Stan Lee" where we will be able to get to know Stan Lee better and hear his amazing stories about his life and his creations. Tickets for this are still available but these will sell out so if you want to meet the man do not leave it too long to buy these tickets as this is going to be his last convention appearance in Europe. So do not miss out.

Now down to a little warning, in the past most of you could leave it to on the day to buy what ever photo ops you wanted , this year it maybe very different ? Looking at the sales of photo ops and entrance tickets there are a lot of you coming to this years event. So please if you are wanting to get a photo op with a guest please do not leave it to buy on the day or you may miss out totally. We have much more room this year so there will be the space you are all going to need but as to photo ops there can only be so many for sale so do not leave this until its too late. We just wanted you all to know most of the photo ops will sell out this year.

Over the next few days we plan to put up some more talks and photo ops so you can get to buy what you want before the event. We are also going to look into if we can make available any more Stan Lee photo ops , we do not know if we can but we are going to look into it for you all. Please do not contact us on this, if we can make some more available we will give everyone a 24 hour warning so you can get ready to buy them, but no promises.

Lots more to come of this years LFCC and I mean a lot we have some really cool things to let you all know about over the next few weeks so keep on checking in here and as we are ready to launch these new activities we will let you all know :-)

We are so pleased to be able to put on such a massive Comic Con and thats all down to you all for supporting us over these years, we are all very excited about whats to come and seeing you all over the weekend.

Thank you all for reading and I look forward to seeing you all very soon.

Jason

Edited by 1of2
  • Like 9

Just a quick question regarding the use of the Brompton Hall. Will there be guests situated in this hall over the weekend or is it just for talks? If so, will there now be two separate entrances for each hall?

• Showmasters Admin

we plan to use both halls fully and there is going to be a lot in this new hall , a list will be made available soon but there will be a lot in the Brompton Hall this year , hope that is of help.

Jason

Edited by 1of2
  • Like 2

we plan to use both halls fully and there is going to be a lot in this new hall , a list will be made available soon but there will be a lot in the Brompton Hall this year , hope that is of help.

Jason

Thanks a bunch, Jason. :)

I've never seen the inner workings, so I dont know, but are the two halls connected internally?

As in, will we need walk along the outside of the buildings to get between them, or is there an indoor way to move between? Just incase the British summer does what it normally does :P

• Like 1

this will be my first time attending a film and comic convention and I can't wait. regarding getting photo ops in advance. I didn't want to leave it to the day as knew I would probably miss out on photo ops that I wanted to have, especially brooke tessmacher who is the main reason im coming to the convention. so have bought all my photo ops in advance and have the tickets at home. wont be buying anymore unless someone from either arrow (as well as summer glau who I have a photo ticket) for agents of shield is coming

Will all the photoshoot areas be in the same hall?

Don't think the idea of running back and forth between getting 2 guests autos in 1 hall, having to walk to the other building for some, then back and forth for photoshoots depending on guests eg

guest 1 - 10pm hall a

guest 2 - 10.20pm hall b

guest 3 - 10.40 hall a ect

will be a pain given how entry and re-entry will not be as straight forward as it will need to be given the amount of people wanting in and out

Edited by shawlax
  • Like 1

Loving the show so far and looking forward to what's to come.

Problem with buying them all in advance is that you end up with a lot of clashes... I've gotten all the ones I want for the Firday and the ones that are single day only shoots but I'll be leaving the others until the schedules comes, make my plans and get them on the Friday.

With so many guests and more to come, Will SM let us use Saturday Photo shoot tickets on the Friday? You did this last year... but if you do please make sure ALL the crew are aware... I was refused by a couple. It really helps getting the main ones done. Also like above I hope the photo shoots are close to each other... This show is going to be big :smile: