PRE ORDERED TICKETS

Hi everyone,

just to let you all know that we have now posted out all the pre orders from the online store. You should receive your tickets in the next day or two. If you do experience problems please check your bank account and the online store to check the status of your order. Please bring your confirmation email with you.

If your status has come up as rejected or cancelled this means that there was an issue with your payment. Please do not worry about losing your tickets, again bring your confirmation email with you and valid payment and you will receive your tickets at the show.

This makes it easier for you so you can get into the show quicker and easier.

Any oversea orders have been processed but not sent out. You will need to pick these up at the show, they will be waiting for you, again please bring your confirmation email.

If you have any other queries please email info@collectormania.com only.

Please keep checking the first post of this thread for any updates.

We look forward to seeing you all at the show and hope you have a great weekend.

The Showmasters Team :P

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live oversea, so I guess the ticket I booked last Saturday or Sunday (it was about midnight so don't remember well which day it actually was :P) won't have been sent out, and I understand that.

But what about the query I made at the end of June? The money has been taken out of my account, and so I wonder if it will have been sent out to me... It contains 2 early bord tickets for Sat, 2 early tickets for Sun, 2 Michael photo shoots and one Twins photo shoot.

Hope you can help me!

• Showmasters Admin

I live oversea, so I guess the ticket I booked last Saturday or Sunday (it was about midnight so don't remember well which day it actually was :P) won't have been sent out, and I understand that.

But what about the query I made at the end of June? The money has been taken out of my account, and so I wonder if it will have been sent out to me... It contains 2 early bord tickets for Sat, 2 early tickets for Sun, 2 Michael photo shoots and one Twins photo shoot.

Hope you can help me!

If you have queried this via email Kirstie will get back to you.

I live oversea, so I guess the ticket I booked last Saturday or Sunday (it was about midnight so don't remember well which day it actually was :chair:) won't have been sent out, and I understand that.

Hope you can help me!

This will not have been sent either as we only had the Phelps tickets at the weekend. Both your orders will be at the show to collect.

Kirstie

I live oversea, so I guess the ticket I booked last Saturday or Sunday (it was about midnight so don't remember well which day it actually was :chair:) won't have been sent out, and I understand that.

Hope you can help me!

This will not have been sent either as we only had the Phelps tickets at the weekend. Both your orders will be at the show to collect.

Kirstie

Ok, thanks.

I hope I can get a refund for both queries for postal fees, since it cost me £10!!

Will it be by cash at the event or afterward on the bank account?

Money transfer on a bank account can cost you money, whereas by cash it would cost nothing!

Or I could even see a third solution: What if I gave an extra-£5 or £10 to the crew booth on the day, and in exchange they give me an auto voucher? It might be the easiest way to do it!

• Moderators

Will it be by cash at the event or afterward on the bank account?

Money transfer on a bank account can cost you money, whereas by cash it would cost nothing!

Or I could even see a third solution: What if I gave an extra-£5 or £10 to the crew booth on the day, and in exchange they give me an auto voucher? It might be the easiest way to do it!

While I have no idea how they're doing it, I would suggest that they will do it the same way for EVERYONE.

If every person wants a refund in a different way - to a card, or cash, or part payment for an autograph - then suddenly everything becomes a lot more complicated. It may be easiest for you, but it won't be for them.

I have now answered ALL the queries that came in by email. If you did not receive an answer, please email me again or post enough info on here so I can check please :D

I will be back on line with the emails and here tomorrow - but not early as I still have stuff to do before bed - so please be patient. I will answer you ASAP.

The decision of refund postage is one that must come from Showmasters and that will be posted soon - but please note that if we knew it would not go you (overseas in last few days) were not charged.

Thank you all for your patience.

Kirstie

I have now answered ALL the queries that came in by email. If you did not receive an answer, please email me again or post enough info on here so I can check please :vader:

I will be back on line with the emails and here tomorrow - but not early as I still have stuff to do before bed - so please be patient. I will answer you ASAP.

The decision of refund postage is one that must come from Showmasters and that will be posted soon - but please note that if we knew it would not go you (overseas in last few days) were not charged.

Thank you all for your patience.

Kirstie

Hi My order no is 10166. ( photoshoot tickets for Sunday Scott Bakula and Dominic Keating).

You sent me an email on 02/07/09 saying that you had tried to take payment on my card but you had problems. I sent you an alternative card number for payment, but no money has been taken and I have not heard from you, and I didn't get an email last night. Could you please let me know what has happened to my order? Thank you.

(My status on the shop says viewed)

Edited by Flibble

My account was already charged a week or so ago so that's sortd, I just hope that they come tomorrow or thursday as the news said there's another mail strike in London friday.

But I can always print out my confirmation if neded, though with paper stun shoot tickets or the last colour ones means I will have to be at the end of shoot queues. :vader:

ALL my tickets came today, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! :blink:

All my photoshoot tickets are blue, with the exception of Scott's (which is yellow) & the Phelps Twins (no colour at all). :vader:

Also wondering why I was for charged recorded delivery when the envelope only had a single first class stamp on it... :vader:

Mine have arrived woooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we get to keep the tickets. I'd like to if that's ok?

Sophie

Normally theyare taken from you at the photo session.

Ask at the Organisers Booth at the end of the day, maybe they can give you one then.

• Showmasters Admin

Mine have arrived woooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we get to keep the tickets. I'd like to if that's ok?

Sophie

They have to be given in. We are looking at the end of the day for people to be able to get them back.

i have just emailed info then found this post.......

My email has just bounced back and told me that your mailbox is over its quota and cant receive my email. :P

i had an email on monday (only just got my net back after hasving no net access from the weekend)saying my order has been cancelled as they had problems with my card (after checking with my bank the wrong security number was entered) im wondering after reading some of the posts above whyh i wasnt contacted. the tickets that i ordered were for presents so im worried that they wont get the tickets now.....is it guarenteed that they will be able to q up with us on sunday in the early bird q and collect the tickets at the same time as we get in.......

my order was placed on 1/07 then not viewed untill 13/07 and no on contacte me to tell me there were problems and simply cancelled my order. :D

please help me out as im all upset now. :D