Ron Perlman Photo Shoots selling fast!

• Showmasters Admin
Ron Perlman Photo Shoots selling fast!

Less than 20% of Ron Perlman Saturday Photo Shoots available in the online store. For your chance to have your photograph taken in our professional studio with Ron Perlman, we recommend you book quick! Ron is best known for his roles in Hellboy, Blade 2, Alien Resurrection. Pacific Rim, Sons of Anarchy and more!

Tickets can be purchased from HERE

Ron_Perlman_Photos.jpg

Showmasters: Are you going to do something like this when the general entry tickets are about to sell out as well? I'm just waiting to get paid so I can get mine and just a bit worried they will be sold out by then :)

SM are always trying to post warnings like this. However, sometimes there's a sudden spike in sales at unusual times. Then no warning can be made. That's what happened last year with entry tickets.

Yeah I understand that. I suppose if some big big guest announcement is made they will sell faster etc and then they'll be no warning that can be made before they sell out :) Thanks for the info :)

Me and hubby got Dolph and Ron Diamond passes...... looking forward to seeing the passes pit it next to Christopher Lloyd etc we were diamond for last year...which was our first LFCC but looks to become a regular....we love it. 👏💖

Edited by Bing250
  • Like 2

Well, how long has it been now since it has been put on sale.... If you missed the opportunity it's basically your fault, I bought the Daimond Pass seconds after it was made available, can't hardly wait....

I'm also still waiting to get mine in the post...

I appreciate these updates, Ron Perlman is my most wanted guest so far and he was announced so long ago I have been procrastinating ordering tickets. Would have been gutted to miss him. Just booked my shoot with him.

They always do try and give ticket updates but it's not always possible - if they get a rush of last minute sales when they are out of the office at an event or it's closed they can't always update in time. Best rule is, if you want one and have the money available, buy as soon as possible.

How would you know if tickets are sold such i have 3 friends coming from Dubai to meet Dolph Lundgren they asked me to purchase diamond pass for them. I dont know if they are sold or not. i persume Dolph lundgren diamond pass , photoshoot and autograph would be selling fast.

How would you know if tickets are sold such i have 3 friends coming from Dubai to meet Dolph Lundgren they asked me to purchase diamond pass for them. I dont know if they are sold or not. i persume Dolph lundgren diamond pass , photoshoot and autograph would be selling fast.

You would have to keep checking the shop. if they are sold out it will say so... I've just looked on there and it seems they are still available. I wouldn't leave it to long, as they could just sell out as the post says. Hope this helps.. :smile:

• Like 1

You would have to keep checking the shop. if they are sold out it will say so... I've just looked on there and it seems they are still available. I wouldn't leave it to long, as they could just sell out as the post says. Hope this helps.. :smile:

Thank you

Can someone tell me if dealer rooms take credit card just incase i want to buy something for my kids?

It will get you faster answers if you don't post questions like that in a random topic, same thing for your question about Dolph attending. We don't mind you opening new topics when you have a question.

It depends on the dealers if they accept cards or not, Showmasters have no influence on this. The bigger stalls usually do, but there's a good chunk of dealers who don't.