Talk Tickets - ON SALE at the show on the day

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are happy to announce that we will be holding talks at this years Collectormania. They will be held in the downstairs room of the Double Tree hotel that is attached to the venue.

Tickets are strictly limited to 200 per talk, so get yours now at the online shop HERE

Saturday

Game of Thrones - Jason Momoa, Josef Altin, Finn Jones - £10

Doctors of Doctor Who - Paul McGann, Tom Baker, Sylvester Mccoy, Peter Davison and Colin Baker - £45

Star Trek - Suzie Plakson, Nichelle Nichols, Michael Dorn, John Schuck - £10

John Barrowman - £20

Karen Gillan - £20

Hunger Games - Dayo Okeniyi and Amandla Stenberg - £10

Brandon Routh - £10

Classic Doctor Who - Colin Baker, Katy Manning, Wendy Padbury, Louise Jameson - £10

Sunday

Game of Thrones - Natalia Tena, Roxanne McKee and Lena Headey - £10

Star Trek - Suzie Plakson, Nichelle Nichols, Michael Dorn, John Schuck - £10

Primeval - Andrew Lee Potts and Hannah Spearritt - £10

Dr Who - Maya Glace-Green, Ezekiel Wigglesworth, Cailtlin Blackwood, Richard Hope and Shaun Dingwall - £10

Richard Kiel - £10

Times to be confirmed.

We will also be running some talks exclusive to the Residents Pass holders. These talks are as follows:

Futurama - Lauren Tom and Phil LaMarr

Sean Astin

Carl Weathers

Star Wars - Kenny Baker and Dave Prowse

Jason Momoa and Lance Henriksen - You do not even know what these two are like together, there is fun to be had!

Michael Dorn and Suzie Plakson

Times and days to be confirmed very soon!

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 2

As the outside UK on line orders closed last week- will I only be able to get talk tickets at the event or can I order these on line and pick up at the event?

Edited by Seska1

I want one of the Star Trek talks, but live outside the UK so I can't order. What can be done about this?

I don't think it's likely that they will sell out within the next day so the remaining tickets will be on sale at the event.

Do I have to order tickets if I have a Gold Pass or is it reserved seating?
All of the talk ticket descriptions at the online shop are displaying this
All Gold Pass holders will have reserved seating and do not need to purchase a ticket.

So these will be on during the actual event and not afterwards like the old Collectormania talks? If so, i'm pretty wary about buying the Doctor Who one(which is the only one i'd pay for) as i'd be worried about it clashing with my many photo shoots

I want one of the Star Trek talks, but live outside the UK so I can't order. What can be done about this?

I don't think it's likely that they will sell out within the next day so the remaining tickets will be on sale at the event.

Well, that's a big maybe. I won't be in Milton Keynes until Friday afternoon, so there's a big chance I won't get one of the very few tickets that will be sold.

Bad planning IMO.

Ah brilliant! I'm so happy there will be talks this year!! :dance:

Also pleased I've got a gold pass, it pretty much covers itself on the talks alone...I just hope I have enough time to do everything!!! 7 talks, 15 photoshoots and 13+ Autographs!

SM, you are brilliant. That is all. :thumbup:

Ah brilliant! I'm so happy there will be talks this year!! :dance:

Also pleased I've got a gold pass, it pretty much covers itself on the talks alone...I just hope I have enough time to do everything!!! 7 talks, 15 photoshoots and 13+ Autographs!

SM, you are brilliant. That is all. :thumbup:

I think that you got most of it covered.lol

• Like 1

Talk with Karen Gillan booked! Now all I have to do is wait patiently for the ticket!

Also, how far is the Double Tree Hotel from the venue? Is it walking distance?

The hotel is attached to the MK stadium, so just round the corner.