Amy Pond - Doctor Who
Nebula - Marvel Cinematic Universe
Sam - Gunpowder Milshake
Ruby Roundhouse - Jumanji
Carol Cobb - The Bubble

Karen Gillan: "I wasn't a wild child" - The Big Issue

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2394794/

• Like 5

Great guest, and what a stratospheric rise her career has had since she left Doctor Who. 

I do prefer the price she was at MK all those years ago mind. Although I know that was never going to happen with how big a star she has become

Edited by Mfahey79

• showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/5/2023 at 11:50 AM, likeAbantha said:

How do we know which batch we are in for photos please? schedule says AM PM but on my ticket is a number.

There should be batch number at bottom of your ticket. Go to the photo area and wait for your batch to be called. Could be AM or PM depending how many batches they get through.

1 hour ago, teskothemad said:

She said on an Instagram post that she was only there Saturday 

Yes only Saturday now and I had bought Sunday entry only and photos with her. Showmasters said in email photos can be used Saturday but no mention about entry tickets!

10 hours ago, Fay said:

There should be batch number at bottom of your ticket. Go to the photo area and wait for your batch to be called. Could be AM or PM depending how many batches they get through.

Surely they must know if they will get through x-number before Saturday because they are listing 12 and sold 10 and I'm in the first half of all that have sold.

7 hours ago, likeAbantha said:

Surely they must know if they will get through x-number before Saturday because they are listing 12 and sold 10 and I'm in the first half of all that have sold.

There’s also diamond and gold pass holders though. Given that they have to also incorporate Sunday ticket holders too, I’d be surprised if anyone who didn’t have batch 1 and maybe batch 2 was in the AM session - but that’s just my guesses 

3 hours ago, MVronsky78 said:

Finally got to meet Karen today who was a guest at the first LFCC I attended in 2011.  Super friendly and very, very popular.  I can't imagine she got to VQs.

It was only the first 40-50 VQ numbers that were seen today.

I'm seeking a personalisation online now at least I booked a photo slot with a low batch number maybe auto batches should be sold in the same way in future.

• Confused 1