Sign in to follow this  
homerj

Pre Orders

Hi

My brother is trying to get hold of the pre orders team regarding refunds. He has left several messages but hasn't had a reply since May. Can anyone help please.

Thanks

25 minutes ago, homerj said:

Hi

My brother is trying to get hold of the pre orders team regarding refunds. He has left several messages but hasn't had a reply since May. Can anyone help please.

Thanks

Not sure now, there's no active mods that I've seen I'm afraid.

Thanks for your reply but getting slightly frustrated now. Lots of people buying items off Facebook and Ebay and yet my brother is still waiting for refunds from March. He has emailed again but no reply.

Thanks for the reply Raylenth. Where do we go from here? Brother is still waiting for refunds and pictures - no replies. He is not on any social media. How does he get his money back?

1 hour ago, homerj said:

Thanks for the reply Raylenth. Where do we go from here? Brother is still waiting for refunds and pictures - no replies. He is not on any social media. How does he get his money back?

This is not good? I'm no Legal adviser and at the moment there are No mods on here, My guess is SM is not replying to you as you are not the one who made the purchase. Companies won't speak to anyone unless it was the person who bought the items... Get your brother to join Facebook so he can send them a message, with Reference numbers etc, He can always delete his account once things have been sorted, Failing that go on the LFCC main web site into the Pre orders page and look for the current Email address and send message... Remember it must be your brother who does this as he was the one who paid... Also if he paid by Pay pal or Credit Card, I would look at raising a Dispute... Failing all this if you have done this, then it would be a trip to the Citizen advice. Remember any thing you do it must be your brother who bought the items making the Claim.. Sending in messages like my brother hasn't etc will not be looked out by any company, Never leave things to drag on and on as it gets harder to get anything, always escalate if nothing is done.  Hope this helps and good luck...