LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - JASON MOMOA

Does anybody know if he's grown his beard back or not? It was 2 months ago he did it and my partner is devastated it's gone She did get a photo last year so it's no biggie but it could be a deal breaker for her getting another one this year.

26 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Does anybody know if he's grown his beard back or not? It was 2 months ago he did it and my partner is devastated it's gone She did get a photo last year so it's no biggie but it could be a deal breaker for her getting another one this year.

Doing a search, as of 4 days ago he has a short/rough goatee

11 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Doing a search, as of 4 days ago he has a short/rough goatee

That might be enough for her. I swear she was on the verge of tears when I showed her the video of him shaving it last night. 

20 minutes ago, Caz87 said:

I’m working through my schedule and I am in batch 4 for a photo with Jason (not diamond pass) does anyone know if this will be in the AM or PM shoot time? 

Either way you will probably be in the AM sessions as they are fairly long , I'd go about 40 minutes after the AM shoot has started and see where they have called to.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Either way you will probably be in the AM sessions as they are fairly long , I'd go about 40 minutes after the AM shoot has started and see where they have called to.

Amazing thank you! I am doing him on the Sunday :D

Just now, MomoaJasonw said:

hello everyone i would like to know she has the shooting with jason momoa on sunday 28

What?  Can you explain a bit more please, I'm not entirely sure what you are asking.  Would you like to know who else has his photo on Sunday?

2 minutes ago, MomoaJasonw said:

Thanx you and another question please. for the batches I have to do how? Is there a place where I have to go to remove my photos? I'm a bit lost

I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Are you using an online translator?

If you are asking how you find out About your Batch: the Batch number is on your ticket. But I have no clue what you mean with your second Question.

Just now, MomoaJasonw said:

I do not understand what Batch means

A batch is another way of saying 'group'. Each photoshoot is called in batches, or groups, so Diamond Passes are called first, Gold Passes second, then normal batches, so batch 1, 2, 3, etc. Does this help?

3 minutes ago, MomoaJasonw said:

really desolate, I try my best to speak English I am French. I simply ask where I should take my picture

You don’t take the picture. The picture is taken by a professional at the time and place shown on the schedule. You collect your photo immediately after on the way out. The batch number is a way of organising the queue so people with batch 1 will be able to queue before people with batch 2,3,4 etc. Hope this helps

9 minutes ago, MomoaJasonw said:

really desolate, I try my best to speak English I am French. I simply ask where I should take my picture

If you have more Questions try asking in French if you want. My French is not perfect, but I'll give it a try.