1x Guaranteed in person autograph

1x Guaranteed standard photo shoot

1x Exclusive gift

Tickets on sale now

*Aquaman - Aquaman

*Frontier - Declan Harp

*Game of Thrones - Khal Drogo

View Filmography

1938153206_MomoaaquamanImage.jpeg.0118db0122b8a772a06db5f1bc96a231.jpeg113173.jpg.3da774adeb725e67b97d92b8b4f50a6f.jpgstargate-atlantis-s3-jason-momoa-2-dvdbash-wordpress.thumb.jpg.0da95272d8d63286c007f7347e1b3145.jpg735619413_MomoaHeadshot2.jpeg.7d2337b315c4de7d644a9ce53f9d749c.jpeg

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yeah so much for the credibility of us mods when we say "guests very rarely do shows in the same city back to back." ;)

Hey, that's the 'rarely' part of it and why we never say 'never', I mean Mads did 2 LFCC's on the trot so you never know.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yeah so much for the credibility of us mods when we say "guests very rarely do shows in the same city back to back." ;)

Well, it won't be back to back because of the Spring con ;) Credibility restored ^_^

Yay! Jason is coming! :dance:

12 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

No, that's the Collectors Book mentioned in the photoshoot listings.

The Diamond Pass gifts vary. There've been mugs and posters for example.

Queen, what will be the John barrowman gift, just want to know, thanks.

Edited by Dr.1963

33 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

No, that's the Collectors Book mentioned in the photoshoot listings.

The Diamond Pass gifts vary. There've been mugs and posters for example.

I was only making an educated guess based on the fact that Ryan giggs diamond pass exclusive gift has been stated to be the photoshoot frame 

29 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Asking John Barrowman questions in Jason Momoa's topic? ;)

If there were details they could give yet the office would have posted them. I imagine they are exploring several options and haven't finally decided yet, that's why they only put "gift". 

Thanks, Queen i like to get straight to the question, hence John in Jason Momoa topic ;)

2 hours ago, Ahl said:

He probably just keeps coming over because of the easy access to Guinness...  :)  Don't be too surprised if he's here every here there's not a scheduling conflict!

He'd have a better chance in Belfast (and more in Dublin), if that's what he's coming for. ;)

36 minutes ago, Ahl said:

Hmm, has an invite ever been issued to him for Belfast?

There are a lot of considerations about which shows to get guests for.  Unfortunately the regional's are too small for larger, more expensive guests.

I figured that would be the case, but we're talking Jason and Guinness here!  :)  He might do it for costs + a two-day Dublin brewery holiday.

(NB: I have no vested interest, as I'm much closer to London than Belfast!  And ... is jokes.  ...Kinda.)

Hello everyone, I got a Diamond Pass to meet him, this is also my first time at LFCC (coming from another country just for this).

And I had a couple questions if that's okay, I admit they can be stupid but I'm a bit lost and confused with this as like I said it's my first time here.

First, the photo shoot and signing can happen hours apart right? And for the signing would I have to get some virtual queue ticket or something?

Thank you :)