Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Can you pay for a talk on the day that not already booked for. Thinking of going to Pearl Mackie talk but need to work out if have enough money first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

I would fear for my toes!

@Friendly Dalek @Wrong Name Thanks chaps!  My toes are in good hands haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, SueWho said:

Can you pay for a talk on the day that not already booked for. Thinking of going to Pearl Mackie talk but need to work out if have enough money first.

Yep, as long as it hasn't sold out, you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Yep, as long as it hasn't sold out, you can.

@SueWho at the sales desk or in the eventbrit app.

Just adding to your answer ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I’ve asked this before but, does anyone know if it’s “confirmed” that for Matt Smith we can have upto 5 Autos? I have his Diamond Pass and is like to purchase a further 2 Autos so just double checking :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

I know I’ve asked this before but, does anyone know if it’s “confirmed” that for Matt Smith we can have upto 5 Autos? I have his Diamond Pass and is like to purchase a further 2 Autos so just double checking :rolleyes:

It is standard that you can buy up to 5 autos, but it is not guaranteed (unless it's stated in the description of the diamond pass).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi please can I ask, at the show from Friday where can we pick up the extras that come with each Diamond Pass please? I’m picking up my actual passes today but, just wondering for the extras that come with each pass do I have to go to the Gate H area during the show or will they be at the SM Merch desk for the mugs, lanyards and prints? Thanks :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

It is standard that you can buy up to 5 autos, but it is not guaranteed (unless it's stated in the description of the diamond pass).

Ok thank you, there is no restrictions on Matts DP like there is with Peter and Meatloaf so fingers crossed I can purchase the two extra :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

Hi please can I ask, at the show from Friday where can we pick up the extras that come with each Diamond Pass please? I’m picking up my actual passes today but, just wondering for the extras that come with each pass do I have to go to the Gate H area during the show or will they be at the SM Merch desk for the mugs, lanyards and prints? Thanks :rolleyes:

diamond collection desk in Hall H

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Raylenth said:

diamond collection desk in Hall H

Thank you, will this be open all day until show close on Friday please? Just with there being Mugs with a couple of my Passes I don’t want to be carrying them about all day and would rather collect close to 7pm :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FanGirl said:

Thank you, will this be open all day until show close on Friday please? Just with there being Mugs with a couple of my Passes I don’t want to be carrying them about all day and would rather collect close to 7pm :rolleyes:

It should be, but check with them when you go in, as they don't allow entry after a certain time, they may close it an hour or so before so do ask the crew

Edited by Raylenth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How late can you buy an entry ticket?

Could you buy a Sunday entry on Saturday evening or Sunday morning?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LadyDeTemps said:

How late can you buy an entry ticket?

Could you buy a Sunday entry on Saturday evening or Sunday morning?

As long as they haven't sold out, yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I have done something a bit stupid... First time LFCC visitor here...

I have just booked a photo shoot with Jewel Staite and then checked the day schedule. I picked the lowest batch number available (batch 8) which will presumably be in the afternoon session which is showing as running between 17:10 and 17:50

I have re-checked my travel tickets to find that I stupidly booked the earlier train at 18:00 leaving from the other side of London. <sigh>

Is there any way at all to squeeze into the morning batches? Or do I need to try and cancel/the photo shoot? 

<sigh> Sorry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moonphase said:

Okay, I have done something a bit stupid... First time LFCC visitor here...

I have just booked a photo shoot with Jewel Staite and then checked the day schedule. I picked the lowest batch number available (batch 8) which will presumably be in the afternoon session which is showing as running between 17:10 and 17:50

I have re-checked my travel tickets to find that I stupidly booked the earlier train at 18:00 leaving from the other side of London. <sigh>

Is there any way at all to squeeze into the morning batches? Or do I need to try and cancel/the photo shoot? 

<sigh> Sorry!

You can try asking the crew on the day if you show them proof of your travel but there are no guarantees I'm afraid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, 

I'm interested in going to two talks on Saturday but both clash. Should I allow to leave the first talk, to go to the second talk?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, riderj123 said:

Hi, 

I'm interested in going to two talks on Saturday but both clash. Should I allow to leave the first talk, to go to the second talk?

If the second talk is more interesting to you, then sure. It's up to you really.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slightly random but when you print the tickets off can you cut them down to the outlined ticket as it’s alot of of A4 paper to be carrying around with me XD only ask as there’s a barcode that isn’t in the outline :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dark Arxnine said:

Slightly random but when you print the tickets off can you cut them down to the outlined ticket as it’s alot of of A4 paper to be carrying around with me XD only ask as there’s a barcode that isn’t in the outline :)

You need to have the bar code

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dark Arxnine said:

The on that just outside of the outline as well ? 

You need all the print basically, especially for the photo tickets as your batch is at the bottom, so it would be easier to just bring the whole page. You can throw them away after to lighten the load

Edited by Raylenth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You need all the print basically, especially for the photo tickets as your batch is at the bottom, so it would be easier to just bring the whole page. You can throw them away after to lighten the load

Okie pokie ray thank you :) you’ve single handily made my first trip to LFCC less stress full with all the questions I’ve asked XD 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You need all the print basically, especially for the photo tickets as your batch is at the bottom, so it would be easier to just bring the whole page. You can throw them away after to lighten the load

Damn those heavy sheets of A4... :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×