Answers to FAQ

4 minutes ago, Kyvire said:

I had a weekend pass last year, walked in and out without a stamp no problem... :blink:

I think I remember QS saying you should've been, must've been overlooked by the staff.

Did the crew say you didn't need stamped? Minds a bit foggy from last year's LFCC but I think I remember asking and the crew said I had to have my hand stamped.

32 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

I think I remember QS saying you should've been, must've been overlooked by the staff.

Did the crew say you didn't need stamped? Minds a bit foggy from last year's LFCC but I think I remember asking and the crew said I had to have my hand stamped.

I don't remember exactly I'm afraid. I think I went with the idea to ask and they just waved me through. I won't have to wonder this year, only having day tickets for Friday and Saturday :smile:

3 minutes ago, CillaCullen said:

Not sure where to put this but at what time do they post the schedule?

Around a week before the event - i.e. any time now. As you can imagine:

- With this many guests, photoshoots, talks, etc. it is a huge undertaking

- Any movement in the lineup (new guests, cancellations) means changing it all over again and publishing an update

So they want to make sure they have a good enough version before unleashing it on our impatient hands :) But it should be coming real soon!

On the FAQ on the website it says this:

Can I leave the building once I have entered?

Yes. If you have a weekend ticket you will be given a wristband that should be kept on until the event has ended. This will grant you re-entry. If you have a day ticket you can get a hand stamp before you leave which will permit you to come back in.

So according to this wristband holders don't need a stamp.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

Around a week before the event - i.e. any time now. As you can imagine:

- With this many guests, photoshoots, talks, etc. it is a huge undertaking

- Any movement in the lineup (new guests, cancellations) means changing it all over again and publishing an update

So they want to make sure they have a good enough version before unleashing it on our impatient hands :) But it should be coming real soon!

Yeah I bet, just don´t wanna miss out since there´s a lot of planning ahead (the photoshoots don´t collide etc) :) 

Thanks, will keep a lookout :)

12 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

On the FAQ on the website it says this:

Can I leave the building once I have entered?

Yes. If you have a weekend ticket you will be given a wristband that should be kept on until the event has ended. This will grant you re-entry. If you have a day ticket you can get a hand stamp before you leave which will permit you to come back in.

So according to this wristband holders don't need a stamp.

Seems like you were out on a vendetta to prove me wrong there! ;)

From Facebook

**Pass collection information** Here is the info about where and when you can collect your passes.

When: THURSDAY 26TH JULY

Where: Grand Hall Entrance – Olympia Way – opposite Kensington Olympia Station

What: Gold Pass, Diamond Pass, 3 Day Tickets, 3 Day YALC pass Collection.

All of the above passes can be collected at the above entrance between 3pm and 8pm.

The show is not open on this day so there no access to any of the halls. Pass collection (not affecting or related to what your Pass number will be) will be on a first come first served basis.

When: FRI 27TH, SAT 28TH AND SUN 29TH JULY

Where: Grand Hall Entrance – Olympia Way – opposite Kensington Olympia Station

What: Gold Pass Entrance
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Where: Olympia Main Reception – on Hammersmith Road

What: YALC Entrance

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Where: Olympia West Entrance – in Blythe Road

What: Extra Help Entrance for Day tickets & 3 Day Ticketholders

Where: Olympia West - Gate H – in Blythe Road

What: Main Entrance – Day Tickets, 3 Day Tickets, Diamond Pass Collection and Pay On The Day (subject to availability)

Olympia West Entrance and Gate H will open for queuing at the following times

Friday 8.00am

Saturday 7.00am

Sunday 7.30am

If you have a Gold Pass and Diamond passes - you should go to the Gold Pass entrance and your Diamond Passes will be held with your Gold passes. You do not need to go to both places.

If you have a YALC, or Gold ticket and require extra help, there will be extra help points at both of those entrances so you should go there first.

See you soon!

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi, I hope this isn't a stupid question but it's my first con and I want to get it right XD

I'm going with my boyfriend and I have a diamond pass and a standard photo pass, but my boyfriend hasn't. The website states that it's one pass per person in the shot, but if he's not in the shot can he still queue with me, or will I have to go in alone?

Obviously not bothered either way, just looking to plan ahead :)

Just now, dannifielding said:

Hi, I hope this isn't a stupid question but it's my first con and I want to get it right XD

I'm going with my boyfriend and I have a diamond pass and a standard photo pass, but my boyfriend hasn't. The website states that it's one pass per person in the shot, but if he's not in the shot can he still queue with me, or will I have to go in alone?

Obviously not bothered either way, just looking to plan ahead :)

You have to go in alone Danni,

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

"Pass collection will be on a first come first served basis."

Ok, a tad mixed up with that, I thought the DPs were done by purchase order, or have I misunderstood that wee bit?

COLLECTION.  They will hand them out in a first come first served, they won't be calling people forward to collect in number order :D  I E you can't say 'I booked in the first five minutes for Frisky McHandsom Guest, I'm going to the front'

Edited by Raylenth

Just now, Raylenth said:

COLLECTION.  They will hand them out in a first come first served, they won't be calling people forward to collect in number order :D

Ah right, so it's a queue "1st come 1st served" order they're referring to, not the purchase date. Gotcha. (Unless I've misunderstood again lol)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Ah right, so it's a queue "1st come 1st served" order they're referring to, not the purchase date. Gotcha. (Unless I've misunderstood again lol)

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

:lol::lol::lol:

@wjbleming thanks for asking that, was wondering about that myself :)

This is when over analysis of it all begins :lol:  Does it mean this, that, or maybe something else, maybe if I squint it's suggest another

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

COLLECTION.  They will hand them out in a first come first served, they won't be calling people forward to collect in number order :D  I E you can't say 'I booked in the first five minutes for Frisky McHandsom Guest, I'm going to the front'

8 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

ohh, I thought from what you told me before @Raylenth, it would be purchase order - did I mistakenly misinterpret?

7 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

It is purchase order. What that means is you just have to form an orderly queue and not a writing mass clamouring for passes.

an orderly queue??? You mean I can't even play my "wheelchair card"...??:P:lol:

Understood - thanks.

Edited by robmoriarty
  • Haha 1