Countdown Thread

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

Bit of stranger you are, broo! Nate scared you off, didn't he? No need to worry about him. He just has an overly inflated ego. ;)

Haha Nate's a wee teddy bear he doesn't scare me ;) I've just been redecorating my kitchen and dining room so been busy busy! Yall are stuck with me longterm here I'm afraid, despite Nate's best efforts ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Broo said:

Haha Nate's a wee teddy bear he doesn't scare me ;) I've just been redecorating my kitchen and dining room so been busy busy! Yall are stuck with me longterm here I'm afraid, despite Nate's best efforts ;)

In that case he deserves some attention from ya, broo! Couple (hundred) bear hugs should do! :lol:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Broo said:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

In that case he deserves some attention from ya, broo! Couple (hundred) bear hugs should do! :lol:

Bahaha he seems the huggy type so I'm sure that will go down *really* well :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ChloeLou said:

I know what you mean... I can't believe how fast LFCC is approaching! :smile:

Not being a party pooper but..how fast that weekend will pass... :( I am going to make the very most of it. 

Edited by Chris1970
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Not being a party pooper but..how fast that weekend will pass... :( I am going to make the very most of it. 

It always does. :(

I'm only attending on the Sunday, so I intend to make the very most of my day!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ChloeLou said:

Is it just me, or does anyone else think this year is going by fast? :smile:

Yeah I’m starting to panic, I still have to sort out most of my trip to London and there’s little over two months left, I need to hurry up :unsure:

40 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I decided to attend all three days as well to make the most of this experience. But cons usually stretch well past a weekend for me anyway. I usually spend weeks after the show to sort out my pictures, upload and post them online, edit videos, scan autos, and just talking about it. Plus we’ve already been talking about it for months ^_^

• Like 2