General Chat

21 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

@R4wly97Oh, I love cooking. I just hope I will come up with something to do. Nothing fancy, just quick and easy. And not to forget brekkie too, but if I know myself I will be lazy and find a place not far from Olympia, like last year.

The temptation to eat out scuppers many best laid plans eh ;)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@wjbleming I wouldn’t worry about that I’m sure going round LFCC is like a full on workout! :P

Tell me about it. Last year I done 7.59 miles on the Friday, 7.96 on the Saturday and 11.4 on the Sunday. Shattered isn't the least of it!:lol:

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Tell me about it. Last year I done 7.59 miles on the Friday, 7.96 on the Saturday and 11.4 on the Sunday. Shattered isn't the least of it!:lol:

Do you know how bad that made me feel now, I stopped by a fast food plsce on my way home from work, bringing home a 200g hamburger with everything. :blink::lol:

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Do you know how bad that made me feel now, I stopped by a fast food plsce on my way home from work, bringing home a 200g hamburger with everything. :blink::lol:

No shame in that, enjoy it!! Almost every friday at work it's fastfood haha :D

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

@tenaciouspirit Thanks for following me :D

No worries, likewise thank you for following me. 

8 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

No shame in that, enjoy it!! Almost every friday at work it's fastfood haha :D

I'm the same. Why not eh :P It's a treat.

Although that will all probably have to stop after easter. I've got to go on my LFCC diet :P

11 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

Although that will all probably have to stop after easter. I've got to go on my LFCC diet :P

Good luck. I've been telling myself that since Christmas. Needless to say it hasn't worked. lol :(

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Good luck. I've been telling myself that since Christmas. Needless to say it hasn't worked. lol :(

I had one really good year of dieting and exercise about 5 years ago, but haven't really been in a position to reproduce that since. But it just feels like everything is in place for me to try again, so i'm hopeful!

1 hour ago, tenaciouspirit said:

I had one really good year of dieting and exercise about 5 years ago, but haven't really been in a position to reproduce that since. But it just feels like everything is in place for me to try again, so i'm hopeful!

The whole LFCC is an exercise, a marathon each day. Not complaining, I will sleep like a log after each day. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

The whole LFCC is an exercise, a marathon each day. Not complaining, I will sleep like a log after each day. :rolleyes:

No exaggeration I lost 3lbs last year over the weekend (attended two days) so yeah, definitely good exercise!!

6 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

My phone fitness app kept sending me messages like ??? Keep it up well done you! I think I broke my very measly record of steps that day. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EllaBlair said:

My phone fitness app kept sending me messages like ??? Keep it up well done you! I think I broke my very measly record of steps that day. 

I think I will put it on hold coz I wont dare to look at it :lol:

10 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I think I may put my Apple Watch on and see how many steps I do that day I’m hoping I will burn loads of calories so I can have a good burger later :P

R4 goes up the stairs...R4 goes down the stairs..R4 goes up the stairs...R4 stays with Peter Capaldi for 1 hour..R4 runs down the stairs :D

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Have you both got twitter accounts I can take?

I don't! Well, okay technically I do, but I made it years ago, did nothing with it, and promptly forgot all the login details lol. I have instagram and facebook though

Edited by Broo