General Chat

4 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I can see me. Wait, am I your brother?

25 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It goes to show that the stalls area is ok, it's busy but it's not too hard to maneuver about.

And as a wink wink nudge nudge the Sea Shepherd people are associated with RDA ;)

It was pretty good that weekend. Not so hard getting around.

7 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:
31 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Me and my new brother :D

And which are you? the grumpy one or the happy one? :P

I wouldn't want to say bad things about my new sister, but let's just say if you think a bear can be grumpy - it's nothing compared to a viking.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

And which are you? the grumpy one or the happy one? :P

The cute one :D

4 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I wouldn't want to say bad things about my new sister, but let's just say if you think a bear can be grumpy - it's nothing compared to a viking.

So don't mess with my new brother or you will experience my wrath! <_<

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Note to self: Remember to bring the inflatable reaver axe from the Firefly loot crate to the con :lol:

Oh come on, not fair :blink:

By the way guys; I have an opportunity to meet Gillian Anderson this spring; but she costs about €359...is that worth it? :blink:

23 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Oh come on, not fair :blink:

By the way guys; I have an opportunity to meet Gillian Anderson this spring; but she costs about €359...is that worth it? :blink:

I think discussion of this will be stopped very quickly but it depends how much you want her.  She's retiring from events this year apparently so it may be your only chance.  You have to decide if it's worth it if she is announced here, but what are the chances.

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I think discussion of this will be stopped very quickly but it depends how much you want her.  She's retiring from events this year apparently so it may be your only chance.  You have to decide if it's worth it if she is announced here, but what are the chances.

True, I'll have to think about it...