General Chat

Ok I will make this General for a brief moment then. With some advice. If you have a cold, you work with alot of chemicals. You sneeze and have to blow your nose... Dont do what I just did.. blow it in a piece of paper drenched in 99% industrial alcohol... :BRUISED:

• Haha 1

Just now, Chris1970 said:

Ok I will make this General for a brief moment then. With some advice. If you have a cold, you work with alot of chemicals. You sneeze and have to blow your nose... Dont do what I just did.. blow it in a piece of paper drenched in 99% industrial alcohol... :BRUISED:

Oh no! You didn't? :blink:

Just thought I’d give everyone a heads up I’m going on holiday on Wednesday and I’m not back until the 10th so if I’m talking and then I stop talking for a while that’s why and if someone’s talking to me and then I don’t reply for ages don’t worry I’m not ignoring you! I’ve will have WiFi but not all the time :D

6 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Just thought I’d give everyone a heads up I’m going on holiday on Wednesday and I’m not back until the 10th so if I’m talking and then I stop talking for a while that’s why and if someone’s talking to me and then I don’t reply for ages don’t worry I’m not ignoring you! I’ve will have WiFi but not all the time :D

Haha no worries, you’ll catch up soon enough :P