General Chat

34 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Well no because he's too busy playing the part for people that DO HAVE TICKETS :angry::angry:

There is always the Understudy to cover. ^_^ Ian McKellen to lfcc! Also rushing to guest suggestion, :P

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

When you keep expecting for a guest to cancel and suddenly the evening before LFCC your theatre play with Ian McKellen gets cancelled because "There has been a scheduling error made at our end and the 26th July is not a public performance and should not have been put on sale." :(

Hmm, that does sound suspiciously like it was a public performance but someone has offered them a whack of money to make it a private one.

1 minute ago, Lecter said:

Does any of you know how many other guests are expected and when it will end more or less the list?

0 to 25?.. who knows..Guests can be added up until the same day, unlikely, but it can happen.

• Like 1

On 03/06/2018 at 7:40 AM, The_batflash123 said:

When you keep expecting for a guest to cancel and suddenly the evening before LFCC your theatre play with Ian McKellen gets cancelled because "There has been a scheduling error made at our end and the 26th July is not a public performance and should not have been put on sale." :(

I have met Ian Mckellan. I fed him cake in a competition and won!!!! I like him!

1 hour ago, Kirstie stark said:

I have met Ian Mckellan. I fed him cake in a competition and won!!!! I like him!

You can't just drop something like that and not give us details. Why did this happen? What did you win? Most importantly, what type of cake was it?

On 28/05/2018 at 2:50 PM, natedammit said:

10 minutes ago, natedammit said:

You can't just drop something like that and not give us details. Why did this happen? What did you win? Most importantly, what type of cake was it?

The one show bout 3 years ago. It was the great British scary bake off for Halloween. I made a chocolate cake in the shape of a zombie head with brains exposed and a chocolate sauce blood. Won a cake plate.

• Like 5

On 03/06/2018 at 7:40 AM, The_batflash123 said:

I know! Were you able to get a differnt day? Im going on the 28th now, gonna miss part of the con sadly.

Edited by Law-dono

On ‎04‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 10:05 PM, Kirstie stark said:

The one show bout 3 years ago. It was the great British scary bake off for Halloween. I made a chocolate cake in the shape of a zombie head with brains exposed and a chocolate sauce blood. Won a cake plate.

Mmm...cake...

Seems to have gone quiet on the guest announcements lately, other than the comic guests.  I still feel this con needs more big guests to be able to match previous years.  Maybe the Dr Who fans will disagree!!!!

2 minutes ago, wadey said:

Seems to have gone quiet on the guest announcements lately, other than the comic guests.  I still feel this con needs more big guests to be able to match previous years.  Maybe the Dr Who fans will disagree!!!!

Hopefully we will get some soon as bigger names seem to often be announced a lot closer.  Unfortunately they obviously can't guarantee having the same number/caliber of names each time as people may simply not want to do it/be free/be affordable.