New Attendees advice thread

Raylenth

Because there’s been quite a few Doctor Who guests announced recently this got me thinking. If it was announced that there would be a joint guest talk with Peter Capaldi, Pearl Mackie and David Bradley for example, if I’ve got a Peter Capaldi diamond pass would I automatically have a seat at that joint talk or if it was a separate talk to Peter’s talk would I have to buy a ticket?

No, the diamond passes are specific to the guest and the included activities are as outlined, they cannot be upgraded, swapped or omitted ect.  If Peter does a joint shoot or talk you will need to buy those tickets on top of the ones you have.

The only time it would be included is if SM upgrade it themselves, if something happens that means they have to change the package but they would announce that.

Just now, R4wly97 said:

@Raylenth Ok thanks if they did happen to change it how early would I find out?

That isn't a question that can be answered I'm afraid.  1, it's not going to happen, I just wanted to cover my back in the extreme outside chance there might one day be an occasion where they have to reassess for some reason, and 2, if it were to happen you would find out when you find out.  It's not something that will occur on a regular basis if it ever does so no timeline can be given because it would depend on the circumstances in each case.