Latest Guest Announcement - PETER CAPALDI

showmasters

5 minutes ago, danthomas17 said:

Is there a possibility of getting a TARDIS shoot with Peter Capaldi

i know I asked this about Chris but if you don’t ask the mods won’t know if it’s wanted 

They know every possible photo combo that will be popular Dan, like with everything it will be announced in due course if it's something they can do.

18 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

It's the same Situation here as for Chris.

And honestly, the mods don't have any influence on Group photoshoots or prop photoshoots. If we had any influence we'd have had a Ben Browder Farscape Green Screen shot in costume three LFACCs ago. :P

This costume presumably...

calvins_051.jpg

On 13/07/2018 at 10:58 AM, natedammit said:

Erm, guys, any chance we can get this back on topic please, kay?

I don't live in the gutter, I just holiday there.

Yes I agree we need to continue talking about how awesome PC is :P

2 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

OMG - is there only one DP for Capaldi left in store? Or is it a bug? Strange, because there were no updates from SM on that... And I was planning to buy one tomorrow finally xd Well.

Is that something that can be seen on the Eventbrite webpage. Dont think it can be seen in the app.

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Is that something that can be seen on the Eventbrite webpage. Dont think it can be seen in the app.

When you select the ammount of DPs to buy you usually have to chose between 0 and 10. Capaldi can only be chosen 1.

1 minute ago, fanowaty said:

When you select the ammount of DPs to buy you usually have to chose between 0 and 10. Capaldi can only be chosen 1.

Ahaa. Ok. Well, cool it is if so. And you would def get the highest number.

14 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

They are now shown as "Unavailable". That's sad. There was no heads up on them selling out and I thought I will have the chance to buy it tomorrow. Slightly disappointed now :/ 

They do try when they can but there can be sudden rushes and where it was skirting on 'we will put out a warning when the next one sells'  but they suddenly all get bought in a very short time, they don't get a chance, especially if it's on the weekend when the office is closed

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

They do try when they can but there can be sudden rushes and where it was skirting on 'we will put out a warning when the next one sells'  but they suddenly all get bought in a very short time, they don't get a chance, especially if it's on the weekend when the office is closed

Strage things are happening... It showed "unavailable" for like 5 minutes and now it's back to being only "1". It's either a bug or some strange stuff happening.

1 minute ago, fanowaty said:

Strage things are happening... It showed "unavailable" for like 5 minutes and now it's back to being only "1". It's either a bug or some strange stuff happening.

Someone probably  had it in their basket but didn't buy it.  So if you want it, it might be an idea to buy it ASAP

Just now, Raylenth said:

Someone probably  had it in their basket but didn't buy it.  So if you want it, it might be an idea to buy it ASAP

I will get my money first thing tomorrow morning. (Would love to buy it right now, I simply can't). So yeah. Let's hope it stays there for a couple more hours. If not - then I'll have to stick to the VQ. 

42 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

I will get my money first thing tomorrow morning. (Would love to buy it right now, I simply can't). So yeah. Let's hope it stays there for a couple more hours. If not - then I'll have to stick to the VQ. 

I really hope you can get one! I would hate it if you missed out! :unsure:

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I really hope you can get one! I would hate it if you missed out! :unsure:

I BOUGHT IT!

I now have a totally empty account. Not even joking. I really hope to survive a few days with that now. But yeah. I have the DP for PC :D 

• Like 3

Just now, fanowaty said:

I BOUGHT IT!

I now have a totally empty account. Not even joking. I really hope to survive a few days with that now. But yeah. I have the DP for PC :D 

Omg you got it! I’ve literally just looked on Eventbrite and it says sold out and I was so worried you had missed out but you haven’t you’ve got the last DP so I’m really happy for you! :clap: