Latest Guest Announcement - PETER CAPALDI

showmasters

3 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@fanowaty At least whichever way you do it you’ll get to meet him :D

You have great taste I love his work ;)

Yeah, I do too. His work is fabulous. 

I really hope that they will announce more great guests for this year (waiting for Wednesday), but on the other hand I don't want them to do so, because then I'll have enough money to buy a Diamond Pass for Peter :D 

Whovian struggles :laugh:

4 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@fanowaty I hope you get the diamond pass you want :D

If David Tennant was coming to LFCC at the same time as Peter then my life will be complete :wub:

Oh yes, David is like the hero of my dreams :D But my wallet would just hate me for that :( 

• Like 1

I would love to meet David. I have nothing against Matt but he's my least favorite Doctor of New Who. Still hoping that the guest announcement of wednesday is gonna be Christopher Eccleston. @R4wly97 Are you gonna buy a photo op with Pearl or are you only going to do Peter? I've met Matt Lucas last year, he was AMAZING. 

12 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I would love to meet David. I have nothing against Matt but he's my least favorite Doctor of New Who. Still hoping that the guest announcement of wednesday is gonna be Christopher Eccleston. @R4wly97 Are you gonna buy a photo op with Pearl or are you only going to do Peter? I've met Matt Lucas last year, he was AMAZING. 

Matt Lucas was brilliant last year had good 10 minute chat with him I was absolutely gutted when I missed out on meeting David a few years ago 

53 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@The_batflash123 Same here! I’m not sure yet I might be meeting Pearl at another convention so I’ll see how it goes :D

I would love to meet Matt Lucas!

Even though he had a very big queue when I stood in line for his autograph, he had time to take a selfie with everyone. Didn't even ask for a selfie, I was just texting my friend where I was and he asked me if it was okay to take a selfie with me. There was also a guy who proposed to his wife in front of Matt, it was really adorable to see his reaction.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Even though he had a very big queue when I stood in line for his autograph, he had time to take a selfie with everyone. Didn't even ask for a selfie, I was just texting my friend where I was and he asked me if it was okay to take a selfie with me. There was also a guy who proposed to his wife in front of Matt, it was really adorable to see his reaction.

And Matt talked about it on Graham Norton’s Show when he was a guest.

Edited by Chris1970

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

I have to say I think David is my fav out of all of them.  I like Matt but I think his storylines got a bit boring in the end - and I'm going to run away from several people after posting this! - I never really loved Peter's version.  I think it's more to do with the story's than him, he's a very good actor and I don't mind his Doctor, it's just unfortunately it will always be David for me.  It helps I need David for Jessica Jones though :laugh:

@Raylenth That’s ok you’re entitled to your own opinion:D

I know quite a few who didn’t like Peter’s Doctor that much, David was my favourite and I didn’t think any Doctor would replace him for me but then Twelve came along with his guitar and sonic sunglasses and everything changed for me!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I have to say I think David is my fav out of all of them.  I like Matt but I think his storylines got a bit boring in the end - and I'm going to run away from several people after posting this! - I never really loved Peter's version.  I think it's more to do with the story's than him, he's a very good actor and I don't mind his Doctor, it's just unfortunately it will always be David for me.  It helps I need David for Jessica Jones though :laugh:

Banister Crumblebench, please let yourself out :angry: No, I get it. David will always be the best Doctor of New Who but I must say that Peter really became a close second. I really hate series 10 with a passion and certainly the christmas special of last year but series 9 is one of the best series since series 4, in my opinion. The only reason I'm still watching DW is (was) because of Peter.