Guest Suggestions

Starbug

34 minutes ago, angelbacchae said:

Just met Tom Ellis last weekend and he is so incredible and lovely! I need to see him again! :wub:

And as many Lucifer actors as you could get, the happier I would be!

Amy Garcia!! She cancelled last year.

• Like 2

You surely need to try and get Chris' companions now. 

I have already met Billie Piper and John Barrowman but I need to meet John again for the companion poster I hadn't started when I last met him.

Also, after meeting Peter and Chris, Tom Baker will be the only (alive) Doctor I need to sign my poster of all of the Doctors. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

You surely need to try and get Chris' companions now. 

I have already met Billie Piper and John Barrowman but I need to meet John again for the companion poster I hadn't started when I last met him.

Also, after meeting Peter and Chris, Tom Baker will be the only (alive) Doctor I need to sign my poster of all of the Doctors. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Don't forget Bruno Langley as Adam! I'd love all 4 of them as season 1 of New Who is my favourite.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

Don't forget Bruno Langley as Adam! I'd love all 4 of them as season 1 of New Who is my favourite.

Omg not Adam, please just no :P Nothing against the actor of course, but I can’t stand that character at all :P:P:P

Why not bring Camille Coduri and Noel Clarke instead??? :o A photo shoot with the extended Tylers family would be amazing!!! :lol::D

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Omg not Adam, please just no :P Nothing against the actor of course, but I can’t stand that character at all :P:P:P

Why not bring Camille Coduri and Noel Clarke instead??? :o A photo shoot with the extended Tylers family would be amazing!!! :lol::D

With Peter and Christopher I'm sure they will try to get other New who guests.  Camille has done a few SM events but IIRC it's usually been the regional ones.

• Like 1

We now have David Bradley, Colin Baker, Slyvester McCoy, Christopher Eccleston and Peter Capaldi attending LFCC the year.

Now just Add Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Paul McGaun, Matt Smith & David Tennant and LFCC will have all surviving Doctors at the con. I really would love to meet Tom and David.

I'd also love to see

David Graham

Jeremy Wilkin

Gary Oldman

Angelina Jolie

James Earl Jones

Riz Ahmed

Felicity Jones

Donnie Yen

Shazad Latif

Mr. T

Robert Downey Jr

Tara Strong

Rob Paulson

Jim Parsons

Kunal Nayyar

and Harrison Ford ( the last one will never happen ) 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, GinPixel said:

Bruce Campbell 

I think you better change abit in your text or the mods might be onto you, we are not allowed to name other Cons here, just a friendly advice only. ^_^

Edited by Chris1970

Just now, Chris1970 said:

I think you better change abit in your text or the mods might be onto you, we are not allowed to name other Cons here, just a friendly advice only. ^_^

Hi Chris you are not allowed to mention other events on here so you may want to edit your quote to remove the information ;):lol:

Seriously though, if I may suggest maybe do what I do, quote it but remove the post, that way the poster gets the notification but you aren't also posting the disallowed info as well and Queen doesn't have to edit your post too :D

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Hi Chris you are not allowed to mention other events on here so you may want to edit your quote to remove the information ;):lol:

Seriously though, if I may suggest maybe do what I do, quote it but remove the post, that way the poster gets the notification but you aren't also posting the disallowed info as well and Queen doesn't have to edit your post too :D

Should get a filter here for such a things as well, on my mobile so not the easiest I can tell you, more often on the computer. Think I succeeded in the editing... :headscratch::firedevil::lol:

Edited by Chris1970

Some more which would be really cool 

Damian Lewis (Band Of Brothers)
Gerald Butler (Geostorm, Gods Of Egypt)
Katherine Waterston (Alien: Covenant, Fantastic Beasts)
Dan Fogler (Fantastic Beasts)
Sam Worthington (Avatar, Clash Of The Titans)

• Like 3

Evan Rachel Wood (Westworld, True Blood, The Wrestler, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)
Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)
Robin Tunney (The Mentalist, Prison Break, The Craft & End of Days)
Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)
Lindy Booth (The Librarians, Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400 & Cry Wolf)
Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper, Nashville & How I Met Your Mother)

• Like 1