Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Guest Cancellation - Kirstie Alley

Kirstie Alley can no longer attend London Film & Comic Con due to work commitments 

Anyone with a photo shoot or Talk ticket will be refunded automatically 

Yeah and i bought the diamond pass for her still at least i'll get all that dosh back so no probs and i take it that it automatically goes back on whatever payment method was used?

1 minute ago, Marveladdict said:

Will there also be a replacement guest for her?

There is almost never a direct 1:1 replacement announced, especially for someone with a body of work that is as big as Kirstie's. There's still 2 months out til the show, so I'd be surprised if we get no other guest announcements til then.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

There is almost never a direct 1:1 replacement announced, especially for someone with a body of work that is as big as Kirstie's. There's still 2 months out til the show, so I'd be surprised if we get no other guest announcements til then.

Cheers 

That's a shame, I was really looking forward to meeting her :( I hope you can bring her back next year. On the other hand, that's 45 pounds that can go to one of the guests announced yesterday.

Disappointing, but plenty of other cool stuff and guests at the show to look forward to. 

Hope to welcome her in t'future  

• Like 1

disapointed,was just about to buy a photo shoot when i got paid friday. However at least the cancelation is not in the last few days after travel etc is booked. hope she'll make it next time.

That's a pity. Hopefully she'll make it to another Con in the near future.