Guest Suggestions

chugs

I'm just over here waiting for all of the Game of Thrones guest announcements... :whistling:

(I'm particularly hoping for some great first time SM signers-Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Nathalie Emmanuel, Richard Madden, Iwan Rheon, Rory McCann, Natalie Dormer, Pedro Pascal etc)

Also, to the people who claim that there have been too many GoT guests over the past few years and we should have more variation, you're failing to take into account the fact that these guests are not just exclusive to GoT and have been in many other things that are popular among con-goers.

I'll go through some of my suggestions from above as an example:

Natalie Dormer- The Tudors, The Hunger Games, Elementary, Captain America.

Nathalie Emmanuel- Fast and the Furious, The Maze Runner.

Richard Madden- Cinderella

Iwan Rheon- Misfits

Pedro Pascal-Narcos

Etc

If SM got someone like Gwendoline Christie, the same amount of people would probably be meeting her for Star Wars as the number of people meeting her for GoT, and the same with Sophie Turner and X-Men, and that's just two examples.

I say more GoT guests!

(Also, the GoT guests are always busy so it's understandable why SM get so many. Even people like Kristian Nairn and Daniel Portman who've attended a lot of cons still have busy queues all day. Some other guests from other shows and films, on the other hand, are sat there for ages and hardly sign any autographs)

Not to mention, 5 guests in over a 100 really isn't overdoing it :angel:

Also, apparently Treat Williams is doing events now, come on Showmasters ^^

I'm with this post 100%. Would love to see more Game Of Thrones actors. Natalie Dormer would be AMAZING. As would Lena Headey (She's been before but a big popular guest) , Melissandre played by Carice Van Houten would be a dream come true as well ! Kate Dickie is an amazing guest as well. She was one of the leads in "The Witch" and a new film called "Prevenge" just came out and she's in that. C'mon more GOT guests!

• Like 2

Hey Showmasters people! Please if you could invite some Hobbit/LOTR to LFCC and especially (if possible) John Bell because he loves cons and he's been im Doctor Who as well - another major fandom and he's going to be in Outlander this year as Young Ian which is quite a popular character. Also if you could invite some cast of Riverdale like Cole Sprouse - thank you so much again for all your hard work guys!

lou ferrigno,( incredible hulk)

dirk benedict, (a team)

dwight schultz,( ateam and voyager etc)

chuck wagner (automan)

desi arnaz jr ( automan and son of lucille ball and desi arnaz from I LOVE LUCY)

lee majors (fall guy, six million dollar man)

john schnieder (dukes of hazzard, smallville)

tom wopat (dukes of hazzard)

robert wagner, (hart to hart, austin powers and ncis)

gil gerard (buck rodgers)

• Like 2

And Finally :P

Avatar: the Last Airbender/Korra

Dee Bradley Baker, Dante Basco, Jack DeSena, Grey Delisle, David Faustino, Olivia Hack, Cricket Leigh, J.K. Simmons, PJ Byrne, Zach Tyler, Mae Whitman, Janet Varney, Jeff Bennett, Seychelle Gabriel, John Michael Higgins, Richard Riehle, Anne Heche, Lisa Edelstein, Jonathan Adams

Other Voice actors

Will Arnett, Hank Azaria, Susanne Blakeslee, Jodi Benson, Terrence Carson, Billy West, John DiMaggio, Ben Diskin, Brad Garrett, Tom Kenny, Tom Kane, Maurice LaMarche, Seth MacFarlane, Cree Summer, Candi Milo, Tara Strong, Kath Soucie, Harry Shearer, Patrick Warburton,

And especially Lauren Tom (Futurama), David Kaye & Scott McNeill (Beast Wars, so much nostalgia!)

Sons of Anarchy

Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal, Maggie Siff, William Lucing, Jimmy Smits, Chris Reed, Drea de Matteo, Emilio Rivera, Rockmond Dunbar, Benito Martinez, Robin Weigert, Ally Walker, CCH Pounder, David Rees Snell, Jacob Vargas, Kenneth Choi, Titus Welliver, Peter Weller, Adam Arkin, Michael Beach, Paula Malcomson, Kim Dickens, Donal Logue, Jay Karnes, Walton Goggins, Matthew St. Patrick, Q'orianka Kilcher and Ray McKinnon

Lost

Can I just say that meeting Perrineau, Emerson and Monaghan last year was one of the greatest moments in my convention carreer so far (and I've done quite a bucnh of conventions so far). Some Lost guests this year would be amazing.

Sam Anderson, Naveen Andrews, Maggie Grace, Jorge Garcia, Mira Furlan, Jeff Fahey, Andrew Divoff, Jeremy Davies, Alan Dale, L. Scott Caldwell, Michael Bowen, Kevin Durand, Josh Holloway, Malcolm David Kelley, Yunjin Kim, Daniel Dae Kim, Fredric Lehne, Ken Leung, Evangeline Lilly, Matthew Fox, Elizabeth Mitchell, Terry O'Quinn, Mark Pellegrino, Titus Welliver, Tania Raymonde, Lance Reddick, Zuleikha Robinson, Michelle Rodriguez, Cynthia Watros, Hiroyuki Sanada, Daniel Roebuck, Kiele Sanchez, Rodrigo Santoro, John Terry, Marsha Thomason, Kevin Tighe, Sonya Walger, Said Taghmaoui

Also. I know sci-fi, horror, fantasy, ... guests are most popular at conventions. But I would actually love to see some guests of shows that don't exactly fit the bill. We usually get a couple every year (like Amir Arison or TJ Thyne), but not that many. And I would especially love to see some guests from sitcoms! Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Married with Children, the Nanny, ... A lot of these people actually do conventions, like Daniel Davis (Niles from the nanny) or David Faustino (Bud from Married with Children). So it would be great to see some of those invited as well. Adding to that, please bring Robert Maschio to LFCC (or any other Scrubs actor)! You only got the Todd for your smaller conventions last year, which aren't worth the travel for me (it's just too expensive travelling from abroad to smaller British cities for only one or two guests). So please bring him back ^^

• Like 2

Hi all! London film and comic con 2017 will be my forst Showmasters event. I'd love to meet:

SOA: Theo Rossi, Charlie Hunnam, Kim Coates, Tommy Flanagan & Ryan Hurst.

GOT: Kit Harington, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Iwan Rheon, Daniel Portman, Peter Dinklage, Maisie Williams, Jack Gleeson, Jason Momoa, Lena Headey & Sean Bean.

MARVEL: Tom Hiddleston, Sebastian Stan, Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr, Jeremy Renner, Samuel L Jackson, Chris Hemsworth, Paul Rudd & Chris Pratt

HP: Helena Bonham Carter, Tom Felton, Matthew Lewis, Robbie Coltrane, Maggie Smith, Gary Oldman, James & Oliver Phelps.

OUAT: Jennifer Morrison, Colin O'Donoghue, Lana Parrilla & Robert Carlyle.

Other: Steven Yeun & Cooper Andrews (TWD). Joseph Morgan & Claire Holt (The Originals). Wentworth Miller, Robert Knepper & Amaury Nolasco (Prison Break). Jamie Dornan (The Fall). Frank Dillane (FTWD). Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki & Misha Collins (Supernatural). Taylor Lautner (Twilight). David Giuntoli & Silas Weir Mitchell (Grimm). Vera Farmiga & Max Thieriot (Bates Motel). Grant Gustin & Carlos Valdes (The Flash). Ian Harding (Pretty Little Liars). 

Edited by _JennyLou_
  • Like 5

Skeet Ulrich (Jericho, Scream, Law & Order: LA, Robot Chicken & As Good As it Gets)

Bailey Chase (Buffy, Batman Vs Superman, Ugly Betty, Longmire & Watch Over Me)

Christine Taylor (Dodgeball, Tropic Thunder, Arrested Development & Brady Bunch)

Alexa Davalos (Clash of the Titans, Chronicles of Riddick, Mob City & Angel)

Leven Rambin (Hunger Games, Tomorrow People, Terminator: Sarah Connor, All My Children & Percy Jackson)

Adam Kaufman (Without a Trace, Dawsons Creek & Buffy)